I love The Cobra Bugg! - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    so the good news is you only need the seat belts .

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Yep, I only need the seat belts. I think I'm going to fill it full of eels and hydro vipers and possibly a couple of water-proofed BATS.

yeah those seatbelts are essential, I don't know how I would get the figures to fit in without them. I think those seatbelts are universal though , I have seen them come with other vehicles like the thunderclap, 88 pulverizer, and others.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Arrow

I love it too but I think I like the Hammerhead a little better. They are basically the same thing.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

Quote Originally Posted by dockingbay97
    I love it too but I think I like the Hammerhead a little better. They are basically the same thing.

Really, I haven't seen this before either. Is it bigger than the Bugg? and is it rarer and more expensive?

Arrow

Yes Yes and Yes

It is a vehicle from 1990 which I think is the most forgotten year for vehicles. There were some really cool vehicles released then.

http://www.yojoe.com/vehicles/90/hammerhead/

It is much bigger than the BUGG. It is the same concept of a vehicle - a wheeled underwater attack vehicle that is a platform for subs, a missile launcher and jet ski type vehicles. Plus the driver is pretty cool - Decimator
    http://www.yojoe.com/action/90/decimator.shtml

I really like it a lot and was quite suprised on how big it is.

1990 year vehicles are a little harder to come by and this can cost you $50-75 complete. There are a lot of parts to it.

I have an extra and have been playing with selling it for the last year but I like them so much I will likely keep it so I can have two.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

Talking

Glad you got one man. I remember you posting a few weeks back when you were looking for one. Hope you enjoy.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by UKGIJOE
    Glad you got one man. I remember you posting a few weeks back when you were looking for one. Hope you enjoy.
    Thanks man, now dockingbay97 is making me want one of those hammerheads!!
    ah; my wallet

I agree with Dock. The Hammerhead is very cool and yes better than the Bugg, IMO. Probably why I have more of them than the Bugg.

All and all I like having several of both. Gotta keep those coast lines, joe free.

so what's the deal with these 2 vehicles(I have both by the way)? Are they supposed to be submersibles? do they ride the sea bottom, float, or tool around like a sub?