I love The Cobra Bugg! - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Wink

see i have been casually looking for one of each of these for the last few months and have let a few slip away on ebay and now i am going to have to let my search go for a while since every time we talk about a specific vehicle the prices skyrocket so while you are all looking for these 2 im off for a new search

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by chefhomer4
    see i have been casually looking for one of each of these for the last few months and have let a few slip away on ebay and now i am going to have to let my search go for a while since every time we talk about a specific vehicle the prices skyrocket so while you are all looking for these 2 im off for a new search

Ha ha. Just flood the boards with threads expounding on how awesome the Coastal Defender or the motorized Twin Missile Radar backpack is and then you will throw the heat off of your real target!
    Whatever doesn't make me stronger only kills me

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by curmudgeon
    Ha ha. Just flood the boards with threads expounding on how awesome the Coastal Defender or the motorized Twin Missile Radar backpack is and then you will throw the heat off of your real target!

but the coastal defender is awesome

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by gunless
    so what's the deal with these 2 vehicles(I have both by the way)? Are they supposed to be submersibles? do they ride the sea bottom, float, or tool around like a sub?
    I think they are submersible and ride the bottom of the sea.

Notice that when the BUGG came out, it had the Rolling Thunder to deal with. and when the Hammernead came out it went up against the General.... why did the Joes get the bigger vehicles?

IMO the Hammerhead and the BUGG are neck and neck..... but I really love the jet skis from the BUGG, you can stand on them and or use them for jetpacks, infact I love them so much I have 11 of them.

Yeah joes always got the bigger items. That's why I get my Cobras more of everything.

Which hammerhead is harder to find? They gray or charcoal.

There is only one Hammerhead........ and the onlt thing ever close to a new one qas the rerelease of the side subs , in Operation Anaconda.

Huh, instresting... I never knew that... It must be the lighter gray one that's harder to find , cause I have 4 of the darker one.