I love The Cobra Bugg! - Page 4

yojoe.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Matrix
    I think they are submersible and ride the bottom of the sea.
    Nothing I know of rides around on the sea floor; it doesn't make sense when it would be much easier to just swim through the water underneath the waves and above the sea floor like a submarine. The wheels are the for forays onto beaches or to drop off troops.
    Whatever doesn't make me stronger only kills me

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Yeah joes always got the bigger items. That's why I get my Cobras more of everything.
    Yeah me too! I have at least 2 of every Cobra vehicle I like so now I have to get another Bugg. Cobra has to have more, you need at least three Hiss tanks to go up against a Patriot Grizzly or a Mauler.

Quote Originally Posted by curmudgeon
    Nothing I know of rides around on the sea floor; it doesn't make sense when it would be much easier to just swim through the water underneath the waves and above the sea floor like a submarine. The wheels are the for forays onto beaches or to drop off troops.
    I thought as much stuff the Bugg and Hammerhead carried (little subs and what not) they could work as small underwater outposts.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by joebahama
    Yeah me too! I have at least 2 of every Cobra vehicle I like so now I have to get another Bugg. Cobra has to have more, you need at least three Hiss tanks to go up against a Patriot Grizzly or a Mauler.
    Well in thinking of the Rolling Thunder mentioned in a previous post. I have several of them. So my Cobra forces would have to have 5 to 10 of each to compete and eventually conquer.

Well in thinking of the Rolling Thunder mentioned in a previous post. I have several of them. So my Cobra forces would have to have 5 to 10 of each to compete and eventually conquer.
    Hey isn't amazing that after you army build a vehicle you then have to go get more figures to man the thing. I guess if I get another Bugg , I need at least two more secto-vipers, two sea slugs and three eels. This thing call collecting is fun but is sure drains you. Time and money wise.

Quote Originally Posted by joebahama
    Hey isn't amazing that after you army build a vehicle you then have to go get more figures to man the thing. I guess if I get another Bugg , I need at least two more secto-vipers, two sea slugs and three eels. This thing call collecting is fun but is sure drains you. Time and money wise.
    I hear ya. Tho I use that exact method to explain to the wife "why I need all these army builders".