I love The Cobra Bugg!

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Talking I love The Cobra Bugg!

I got the Bugg yesterday.....IT IS AWESOME! I had no idea it had some many features. It is also larger than I anticipated. I haven't been able to put it down. I woke up early just to play with it again before I got ready for work. I have two secto-vipers for it and I also have my five Sea-slugs and three eels manning it. Only thing is it doesn't have any decals and I don't see any on Yojoe for me to make replacements. I'll correct that soon though. I definetly have to get a second one though, these should be in pairs. Only problem is I spent $30 for shipping for this baby, so I'll have to hold off a while. Anyone else like this little treasure piece?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

this is another one of those vehicles that I never new existed until recently. When i saw I had to have one! And now I'm working on completing my 2nd one. cool vehicle, but I haven't exactly figured out what it's supposed to be for lol.

Quote Originally Posted by gunless
    this is another one of those vehicles that I never new existed until recently. When i saw I had to have one! And now I'm working on completing my 2nd one. cool vehicle, but I haven't exactly figured out what it's supposed to be for lol.

I think its a Coastal Defender vehicle. Cobra Islands have miles of Coastland and these patrol on the lookout for emerging subs, assault rafts and landing craft. I also think these deploy their mini-subs so that the secto-vipers and eels can lay mines and patrol under the water. These hold a good number of seaborne troops as well. I can just immagine a Cobra transport chopper airdropping a battalion of these on a foreign beach to assault fixed fortifications.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Red face

In my opinion the BUGG is one of the coolest cobra vehicles out there. The colors would actually work underwater, it has a neat shape and a ton of places to stash figures, gear and other stuff. I would love to make an underwater base hangar/staging area with a whole bunch of these in various stages of preparation, such as being lowered into the water on giant hooks
    Whatever doesn't make me stronger only kills me

When I started collecting again in 97 after giving it up back in 88. I originally saw a Cobra Bugg in the local comic shop. I thought it was totally sweet. Especially since it was something I have never seen or heard of before. Still remains one of my favorite Cobra vehicles.

Surprisingly enough, I just bought one today for $40. When I first saw it two years ago, I thought "great, more neon." Today I finally broke down and bought one, it's really cool. It is complete except for the antennae and the seat belts (I even got a complete Secto-Viper with it). Does anyone know where I can find the antennae and seat belts?

Ya I got to admite I like the bugg a lot also. I don't have the driver right now thoe. But at least I got the box to it. The whole thing rocks............
    Check out my YouTube channel = zartan

Yes! The Bugg is an awesome vehicle! I absolutely love it. Mine is manned by 2 Sectos, 3 Sonic Lampreys, and a Hydro for each sled. I remember seeing this vehicle in one of those mini catalogs that came with vehicles back in the day. I was at a buddy's house and his little brother had bought something (can't remember what it was) and I was checking out to see what else had come out since I had quit collecting by that time. I saw the Bugg and thought it was great, I even went looking for one to buy just for the heck of it but never did find one. Then last year my completely awesome girlfriend bought one for me for my birthday.
    Selling out! LMK what you need!

Surprisingly enough, I just bought one today for $40. When I first saw it two years ago, I thought "great, more neon." Today I finally broke down and bought one, it's really cool. It is complete except for the antennae and the seat belts (I even got a complete Secto-Viper with it). Does anyone know where I can find the antennae and seat belts?
    What antennae are you talking about? I don't think it has an antennae.

You're probably right about there being no antennae. I was just at YoJoe and I couldn't find it either. The reason I asked about the antennae was because I saw a boxed BUGG in a store a few days ago and it had an antennae loose in the box with it.