Command HISS 2

yojoe.com

Thread: Command HISS 2

Command HISS 2

this was an idea I was tossing around for awhile, it was half assembled in a box for 6 months. it was a LOT more difficult to do than i had first thought it would be. The idea was a lightly armed HISS meant for carrying battle commanders, with communications equipment, radar, cameras, etc, to aid the battle commander in directing troops. I cut the top off a HISS 2 and dropped in the top of a maggot command vehicle. This left HUGE gaps in the back. I also ahev a shortage on HISS 2 treads, so i had to figure out a way to fit a pair of HISS 1 treads to the bottom. it was all a HUGE pain, so this is a custom that will be staying in my collection for a while. I filled the back in with strips and plates of Styrene, then decked them out with old military model bits and busted backpacks. The radar dish array is removable since I thought it was a little awkward looking, but it is still necessary. my biggest problem was that the HISS 2 body is so packed with detail there are no flat areas to apply COBRAS too, hence the lil flag. I did find a spot for the 788, though.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1 2801.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	14.5 KB 
ID:	283   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1 2802.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	14.9 KB 
ID:	284   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1 2803.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	14.1 KB 
ID:	285   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1 2804.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	14.7 KB 
ID:	286   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1 2805.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	14.9 KB 
ID:	287  

Selling Joes all day onnna' 'bay...
    Armageddon Toys

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Looks cool. I had the same idea but was going to use one of the HISS 1's I have with no turrets. I'd cut out the back half after the cockpit and then make new inside walls. There would only be enough room for 1 or 2 people.
    Dead-Eye

Smile custom army

Hey kevin that custom vehicle army of yours is growin fast nice work

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

that looks great, any way you could put up some larger photos?
    need 88 TF dusty crotch

I cannot put anything larger on yojoe, but I can send them to anyone that emails me.
    Selling Joes all day onnna' 'bay...
    Armageddon Toys