V-Troops Offduty

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lightbulb V-Troops Offduty

Well the VvV theme can only last for so long so the question is thought up, what position does your V-Troops play after the VvV conflict is over?

For me, I only have one Coil Crusher so he is a general (until Ven. Max comes along). My razor troopers look and play excellent Crimson guardsmen.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Mine are going to be dumped deep in the Himalayas, where they will form their own culture and society.

Yep, I'm finally rationalizing Cobra-La in my universe.

Quote Originally Posted by yojoeshow
    Well the VvV theme can only last for so long so the question is thought up, what position does your V-Troops play after the VvV conflict is over?

For me, I only have one Coil Crusher so he is a general (until Ven. Max comes along). My razor troopers look and play excellent Crimson guardsmen.
    I'm using the Razor Troopers as Crimson Guard Shocktroopers too

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I'm just not getting them, and I will continue working on "normal" troops, such as Infantry, vipers, CG's, etc.
    Stupidity should be painful.
    She's gone from suck to blow!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Bohn
    Mine are going to be dumped deep in the Himalayas, where they will form their own culture and society.

Yep, I'm finally rationalizing Cobra-La in my universe.
    That's the best rationalization for Cobra-La I've heard.

My V-Troops will be enjoying family reunions at the zoo and long conversations with Raptor, whom they have taken pity on.

Richard J.

mine are getting ready to join Dusty's army, so they ll be busy permanently.
    -oops, that's the anti venoms.
    well the electric eels join the inferno army ,
    snow wolfs are just too cool a snow troop to go away.
    that's about all i really have for v troops
    Last edited by thorn; 09-19-2004 at 12:37 PM. Reason: Doh!
    need 88 TF dusty crotch

Red face

Some of them will become unique cobra agents, like coil crusher and the razor trooper dude and the electric eels and snow wolves just make regular troops. Not sure what I will do with the other ones...
    Whatever doesn't make me stronger only kills me

I guess I shouldn't say I don't get any of them, I do have the BAT/Snow Wolf 2 pack, although I guess the BAT isn't a v-troop. I use the Snow Wolf as just another Snow Serpent, and the one or two loose Electric Eels I have I use as an Eel with experimental electric suit design. That's about it.
    Stupidity should be painful.
    She's gone from suck to blow!

i building a retirement home......for anyone who wants to retire their v-troops send me one flat payment of 9.99 plus the v-troop you want retired.....your v-troop will live out his remaining years in the company of other v-troops and cobra agents and soldiers in a joe free enviroment
    Always wanted: Foreign figs, protos and test shots, and vs 1 BATs and parts.

Cool

I think I'll keep Razorclaw around. He's going to do some solo work and get some troops up to eventually become a threat to GI Joe. I didn't buy any of the regular venomized troops. So nothing to get rid of or rationalize.
    :D Yo Joe! :D