If you could have 30 of any single army builder... - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Someone mentioned Night Viper. I never thought about it but yeah, hands down, I'd go for that. BAT v1's of course. Either one would be my choice.
    What's left when honor's gone?
    Death is the best kick of all, why do you think God saved it for last?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I would chose to have thirty of the scorpions they looked cool

I can only narrow it down to 3 IGs V1, Vipers V7, Snow sepeant V3.There just to many great army builders for Cobra.I have to keep it at squads of 5 or 6 because I don't have enough room and I want to incorparate all of them.I used to believe that you could not army build with single characters and as a rule I don't do it,but 5 wide scopes look really sweet behind a V1 shockwave.I had to buy the Bats anyway I figured why waste'em.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I'd love to get 30 Hunters with logo, that would be awesome. And don't ask me why but 30 SA Soldiers are also on top of my list...

I like the idea of 30 Glow in the dark Heavy Waters. How cool would that be?

30? I would have to do some serious cutting back then.

Seriously I could use 30 Cobra Invasors or Crimson Guard Immortals with the Rock Viper heads. But I wouldn't mind having 30 more of any army builder. Well almost any. I wouldn't want 30 of the Mega Viper. ::shudders::

Quote Originally Posted by donsbabyboo
    TRU Blue Viper or Crimson Viper

this is the one i would love to army build with too. or maybe the cg's. but blue tru viper would be my first choice.

Probably the original cobra trooper. Such a classic figure.
    Hi, I'm Tim Mizak.
    Check out my blog on toys!
    http://mizak23.blogspot.com/

Arrow

I can't believe some of you are fighting over what figure counts here. Let people dream of whatever army they want to build out of whatever figure.

I would take 30 more Cobra Soldiers myself.

Heck if I am dreaming - how about 30 Viper Pilots.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

I would like to have 30 Tollbooths

Then I 'll create a street which was attacked by Cobra and the Tollbooths have to clean up and rebuild!
    They've got to have a sound attack...they should whistle! Why???
    Well when lady jaye, baroness, scarlett or any other female figure walks by people who do work like this always whistle to chicks!
    Well here in the Netherlands they do
    Yes, it's me.