If you could have 30 of any single army builder... - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I wouldn't want to cut any of my army builders to only 30!!

Seriously though, probably Air Vipers (used at last years convention) because I have a lot of Cobra flight vehicles that never came with drivers. Someone has to fly all of those Trouble Bubbles, CLAW's, and FANG's!
    Stupidity should be painful.
    She's gone from suck to blow!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Willard Ohio, home of Seattle Seahawks QB Charlie Frye
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange
    There is nothing wrong with army-building "specific character" figures.

It's called having an imagination.

For example, why not army build Wild Weasels? He may be a specific character, but he looks like a generic Cobra pilot, of which one could assume there would be hundreds.

Likewise for Shockwave.
    No, it's called reading the title of the thread.

The title of the thread said "If you could have 30 of any single army builder... " NOT "If you could have 30 of any single figure to army build...." There is a world of difference.

I never said there was anything wrong about army building specific characters. But that's not what the thread asked about. It asked about army builders, as in NON-specific characters. Would Shockwave and Wild Weasel be good looking figures to AB? Sure. But are they non-specific characters?

Nope.

The defense rests.

frag viper, annihilator (with helipack) , heavy water , sub viper

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I would love to have 30 Head Hunter Stormtroopers. But they are so expensive I can only afford a small squad.

V1 IGs. Destro needs an army at my house.

And a castle!! (in case Hasbro's reading)

Quote Originally Posted by Deogg
    No, it's called reading the title of the thread.

The title of the thread said "If you could have 30 of any single army builder... " NOT "If you could have 30 of any single figure to army build...." There is a world of difference.

I never said there was anything wrong about army building specific characters. But that's not what the thread asked about. It asked about army builders, as in NON-specific characters. Would Shockwave and Wild Weasel be good looking figures to AB? Sure. But are they non-specific characters?

Nope.

The defense rests.

ANNNNNKKKK!!!

Wrong answer.

Nowhere did the thread title mention "non-specific" characters. Look for yourself. It mentioned army-building. And as we have seen, folks army-build all types of characters.

By the way, check the packaging of your favorite "army-builder." Does that term appear anywhere (aside from the few so-called "Troop Builder" 2-packs released last year). Apparently, even Hasbro leaves this to the imagination of the collector - and I'm sure they would appreciate folks buying multiple figures of "specific characters."

Next time, the defense should actually bring evidence before the court.

Wink

TRU Blue Viper or Crimson Viper

For me it would be either the V1 Headhunter or the Decimator. The Headhunters I like better, but they are also a little bit easier to find, while the Decimators would be quite difficult and expensive, but I would love to have a squad of them.

v1 bats or avac
    Dreadnok for life!
    Holodna hmoora. Eemruchnoh v'doosheh. Kak mohg znat ya shtoh tee oomriosh? Do svidonia, byehreg rodnoy. Do svidonia, byehreg rodnoy. Kak nam troodnag pridstahvit shtoh eto nyeh sohn. Rodina, dom radnoy,Do svidonia Rodina.

I could use 30 V1 Vipers, V1 BATS, Motos, Stratos, Fast Blasts, heats, nights or Alleys. Can't decide.
    Selling Joes all day onnna' 'bay...
    Armageddon Toys