Your prized piece? - Page 6

yojoe.com

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    gargoyle
    mine would be the night raven because simply of the SR-71. i live here in Richmond, VA and at the airport we have a real SR-71. i had one as a child and having a younger brother; well my joes are less than perfect. and if ihad the money back then i would have the sky patrol raven as well. but even i will get that one day.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Mint V1 one Snake-eyes complete. He's always been my favorite character. It's my favorite because, I always wanted one but never had one untill a few years back my fiance got him for my birthday. And now he's just about the best thing my ex-fiance left me with. Well him and my mint V1 complete Snake-eyes
    Last edited by rea1180; 09-30-2004 at 06:12 PM.

Mine would be a mint 1992 DEF Shockwave. He was one of my first GIJOEs and my favorite character. After four years of owning him, I lost him and couldn't find another one until I first saw yojoe and became a member. I had to find one with the tightest joints and the least amount of paint wear, and I finally found one after swapping parts from my other DEF Shockwaves.
    You can create anything if you use your imagination...it has no limits.

I am the Asian Sensation of Innovation!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

My most prized piece is not a figure at all--it is a case of the 1986 Milton Bradley cards. To see pics of them go to the trading cards section of the archives or go to my thread in the misc section of the forums titled "rare item pics, only a few of these left in the world."

My favorite figures are the 1982 straight-arm Grunt (my first figure as a kid) and Hit 'N Run. I like the infantry troops the best, especially when they are realistic!

Dan Moore
    My Want List: http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=34870 Email me at dmooretoys @ yahoo.com (remove spaces) and let's deal!

At this point, I would have to say my Green BJ's Firefly that I picked up a few weeks ago. Since Firefly is my primary focus, this was just a must have! The green just looks cool compared to it's red counterpart. Plus, it is fun to talk about because it is an interesting piece, imo.

My most prized piece would have to be my Brazilian Soldier. Its also the most I have ever paid for one figure.
    Been a long time guys, hope you remember me.

For me it would have to be the v1 Firefly. He was the first Joe I bought. Then I lost him. I went to my parent's house recently and was rummaging around and there he was in a box of SW figures - danged little nephews who mixed up all of my stuff. He was mint when I lost him and surprisingly enough, he's still mint and he still has the tiny hand held radio.
    The only difference between a grave and a rut is the depth.

Priced piece?

If I have to pick one I'd say it's the General Colton figure.

He's the one that started it all with JFK back in the day.
    It amazed me that the line of 3.75 went so long with out a
    figure of G.I. Joe.

Gen. Hawk was great as a leader, no doubts or concerns there.
    But G.I. Joe wasn't G.I. Joe without Joseph Colton.

He sit's on display in my billard room with Stalker 82', Gung Ho(Marine dress blues. Father-in-law is Ret. Corp. My kids, his grandkids just love him to death.)Cross Country V2, and Action Man.

Voltar was my first Joe I got when I was three and even though he has a broken waist he is still my favorite.