What about Australia???

yojoe.com

What about Australia???

Does anyone know if GI JOE was available in Australia and if so what was it like? I have heard a rumor about Australian figures but have never met or even heard of a collector from there. Anyone have any insight on this...
    Selling out! LMK what you need!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Yes G.I. Joe was available in Australia. The actual number of figures released there I do not know, But there are a few Australian exclusive figures. Law, Mace, Muskrat, Long Arm, Gristle, and Headhunter Stormtrooper were all released on D.E.F. cards. They are the same exact figures as the US Battle Corps release just on a different card.

if I remember correctly the Australian figures came on a card not as GIJOe but as Action man.
    Figs like breaker where avaible there in the beginning
    Yes, it's me.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

They also had Action Force there...

Belgian Gabber, were the action force figures that were'nt available in the US available in Australia?
    Selling out! LMK what you need!

Hey all!

Australia really had some great packaging for their first incarnation of 3 3/4" Joes, under the "Action Man" title. They used the US artwork and style, but with it really looks super-cool with the Action Man logo.

Check out the Australia page on the Yo Joe International Archive:

http://www.yojoe.com/international/australia/

Some sweet item, for sure!

-Peter
    ProjectPDD.com : The Definitive " Pimp Daddy Destro " Action Figure Resource

JoeIntel.com : The site for EVERYTHING G.I.Joe. From posters, lunchboxes & store displays to 3 3/4" 25th action figures, prototypes & international items. Get knowledgeable on the full range of 'Joe collectibles since the 80's & join up to the forums!

Always looking for unique packaged DESTRO items & all G.I.Joe preproduction items (artwork, prototypes, etc.). Contact me! I pay well!

Quote Originally Posted by joeboy75
    Belgian Gabber, were the action force figures that were'nt available in the US available in Australia?
    Yes, they were

heres a carded example of snake eyes and i have a scarlet comp w/ full card on hq
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	atnmnsnakesmocsm.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	26.3 KB 
ID:	314