New Comic 3pack Pics!!! - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Obiwanjacoby
    Heh. . .tell 'em how much you pay for those figures. I wanna hear screams all across the US . .c'mon!
    -PJ
    As per PJ's request,

The figures from the local store go for US$2.00 or so. US$4.00 if complete with accessories.

But... over at China I get them for less than a dollar each (US 50 cents or so; it's so hard to haggle with Chinese when we don't speak the same language)...

AND I heard they could go much much lower than that... like less than US 10 cents each!

- JM

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Thanks for the pics. For the most part I like the comic figures. I'm looking forward to the future sets.

Joebros
    West Coast G.I.Joe & Toy Show - On Facebook and Instagram @SoCalGIJoeShow

Talking 21 here I come

I hope there is really a #21 in the works I can't wait for that one. What's up with this devils due is it really a fan choice pack that is in the works or what?

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I agree

Quote Originally Posted by Deogg
    I STILL don't like the Clutch figure, but that aside the comic 3-packs ROCK. This is one series I am very much intending to stay current on. The comics are a fun "old school" read. I DO think they need to go to issue #21 though

Now that I have 3 (yes THREE) different copies of Marvel #1 (Tales of GI Joe, Digest, and the 3pack comic), I just wish I could get my hands on an original copy of #1.......
    I agree, he reminds me too much of Big Brawler. I think his head would have been better than the original BB head!
    You can create anything if you use your imagination...it has no limits.

I am the Asian Sensation of Innovation!

chrysophylax, wow that's pretty nice you get to buy these figures so cheap (well except locally where they are about what we pay per figure) and so much earlier than everyone else. Thanks for all that info.

Obiwanjacoby, that's interesting. So on foreign forums they also show off the latest GI Joes very early. That's cool. IF stuff like this didn't show up here ... I'd be tempted to browse through those forums using a translator to see what I could find. Luckily people like chrysophylax stop by here.

grunt looks like a robot like data on star trek...........wait for the october gaurd..........be paitent
    Always wanted: Foreign figs, protos and test shots, and vs 1 BATs and parts.