Tomahawk Scene

yojoe.com

Thread: Tomahawk Scene

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Tomahawk Scene

I posted this in another thread, but i wanted others to see. I wanted to make a point that you can make a small scene without backgrounds. As long as you like it, that is all that really matters.

http://www.jaysonstaats.com/images/g...HAWKSCENE1.JPG

I am not done with this, as stated in another thread, I have cobra which will surround this once I get a bigger surface.
    Last edited by YELSEW; 09-21-2004 at 08:34 PM. Reason: FIXED LINK

you need a password to see it
    Dreadnok for life!
    Holodna hmoora. Eemruchnoh v'doosheh. Kak mohg znat ya shtoh tee oomriosh? Do svidonia, byehreg rodnoy. Do svidonia, byehreg rodnoy. Kak nam troodnag pridstahvit shtoh eto nyeh sohn. Rodina, dom radnoy,Do svidonia Rodina.

Additional Pic

THE FIRST ONE SHOULD WORK NOW AND HERE IS A CLOSEUP SHOT OF THE CREW INSIDE THE TOMAHAWK. AS YOU CAN SEE THERE IS STILL MORE ROOM, I HAVE NOT MAXED THIS OUT.

http://www.jaysonstaats.com/images/g...AWKCLOSEUP.JPG
    Last edited by YELSEW; 09-21-2004 at 08:42 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Exclamation

This is constructive criticism...

Everything to the right of Gung-Ho looks out of place to me. None seem to be aimed/fighting the same group as the others are. None of em seem to be bothered at all and seem to be just standing around without a thought of a nearby cobra army.

Overall though, I like from Gung-Ho over to the Left. I like how one guy is even laying down to take better shots while not being as much a target himself. Good work.
    :D Yo Joe! :D

i think gung ho is hunting, or he's simply doesn't know proper gun saftey