Is now the right time for G.I. Joe "Shattered Glass"? - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I dunno, I'm not completely against the idea. I think it would be challenging to get it to work well, but it could work.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I'd rather they release new versions of Sgt. Savage and / or G.I. Joe: Extreme. Or better yet, finish up the sub-teams, like Sky Patrol, Talking Battle Commanders, DEF, Air Commandos and Super Sonic Fighters.

I am open to the idea, as long as its executed well. We already had so much of this in the ARAH days with Tiger Force, Python Patrol, Sky Patrol, etc. with Joe/Cobra vehicles being repainted and switching sides. Look at Flint in Cobra Disguise from the second Sunbow series we got a figure of and its popularity (with people buying two to make Mutt).

I am enjoying the story in the Club comic. I know I would love a Wild Bill in Cobra uniform and some more Adventure Team guys.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by davestro View Post
    I am open to the idea, as long as its executed well. We already had so much of this in the ARAH days with Tiger Force, Python Patrol, Sky Patrol, etc. with Joe/Cobra vehicles being repainted and switching sides. Look at Flint in Cobra Disguise from the second Sunbow series we got a figure of and its popularity (with people buying two to make Mutt).

I am enjoying the story in the Club comic. I know I would love a Wild Bill in Cobra uniform and some more Adventure Team guys.
    Definitely finish off the Adventure Team. We need a "black" Adventurer at the very least...

Quote Originally Posted by davestro View Post

I did this well before the Club started their comic version. It was part of a contest on Deviant art:
    http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...16-d4wxiyp.png