Anyone still waiting for Agent Faces?

yojoe.com

Anyone still waiting for Agent Faces?

I'm still waiting on two...they've cashed the check, but haven't shipped them yet. Anyone else in a similar predicament?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

maybe Zak...that guy was waiting for faces for weeks....and was complaining all the time...it drove everybody at IJ NUTS!
    Yes, it's me.

yes i am for 2 but i have just given up.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I never got 2 of mine, at this point I don't expect to get them. Oh well. I'm happy I got a few. If only I can find a left arm for the one I got with 2 right arms I'd be really excited.
    “Occasionally, we have common sense. Occasionally we say, LOOK, THERE IT IS.....and then it’s gone!” - Lewis Black

Arrow

Yeah, I'd hate to be this way but if you are still waiting, they probably aren't coming. I would find a phone number for Hasbro and complain, complain and complain.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

I was in the same situation, and finally called Hasbro's customer service number (it's on their website) about 2 weeks ago.

First guy I talked to had no idea what Agent Faces was, left me on hold 5 minutes, and finally came back and gave me another 800 number to call. Well, that number was disconnected!

So, I called back and next talked to a gal who knew exactly what Faces was, took my address, and 3 mailing days later I had my 2 Faces in hand mailed directly from Pawtucket and not that yahoo fulfillment center in Texas.

So, just give Hasbro a call. As long as you get ahold of a customer service person who knows what's going on, you shouldn't have any problems. Good luck!

Brian
    ForceFull1's Cheap Joes and Transformers
    http://forcefull1.weebly.com/

whats hasbro's 1800 number? i have been waiting on 2 as well! hmmm, but i wont be to sore if i done get themZ! i have a bunch already!