New Custom Cobra Symbol

yojoe.com

New Custom Cobra Symbol

I made this today and I wanted to share it with all of you. You will see this being used very soon in my very first DIO! YEAH! I am so excited anyway, enjoy the symbol of Cobra General
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I think you are supposed to post this in Customs and Fan Creations section, not toys.

that being said, I am assuming you posted it for critiques, so at the risk of offending you I will do so.

I'm not feeling it. the dripping blood effect I think you were going for seems very B-movie-ish and out of place, and the skull just makes it way too busy. perhaps you could incorporate the two ideas and make the Cobra face more resemble a skull and add the firery effects around the entire symbol it may look better. than you won't even need the blood.

too much going on is my opinion.

Punisher, Ghost Rider, Cobra...too busy.
    Place message here...

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

i think the blood is going in the right direction, but the skull is a bit to comedic.
    maybe a different, smaller, meaner skull.
    not bad !
    need 88 TF dusty crotch

Lightbulb

I'm glad to see you experimenting on your own with this stuff. It takes time to learn how to make some slick custom art... and I want to encourage you to keep at it.

An alternate idea to this one though...

How about a Skull with a cobra symbol emblazened in it's forehead

Now that would be slick.

I bet yours though looks pretty good printed out. Are you using this on a flag ... as a symbol on a wall... ????
    :D Yo Joe! :D

I am going to be using it as a flag hanging on a wall! I like your idea too. I think I will play around with that.

Except for the dripping blood I like it.

Paul

I agree with gunslinger. The skull looks like it was added on without really being incorporated into the design. Keep working at it, it shows huge amount of potential.