New character concept / design site - Page 6

yojoe.com

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Zap is pretty nice. He looks more like a Rafael Melendez. I know that sounds a little racist, but it's not. I like diversity. The little scumstache they've given him recently just doesn't work. This van **** is much cooler.

Short-Fuze looks kinda like Lifeline to me. That being said, that suit design is SWEET!
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Geek-Viper View Post
    Zap is pretty nice. He looks more like a Rafael Melendez. I know that sounds a little racist, but it's not. I like diversity. The little scumstache they've given him recently just doesn't work. This van **** is much cooler.

Short-Fuze looks kinda like Lifeline to me. That being said, that suit design is SWEET!
    Thanks! Glad you like it. Now for more...

The new designs for the original 13 Joes continue with Scarlett and Steeler.

https://joeconcepts.wordpress.com/20...t-and-steeler/

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

US NY or Arizona depending on time of year
    In my opinion Scarlett almost looked too much like Lady Jaye and Steeler almost too much like Heavy Metal. I like the idea of updating the Original 13 But we don't want to cause too much confusion over who figures are

Quote Originally Posted by Plastica View Post
    In my opinion Scarlett almost looked too much like Lady Jaye and Steeler almost too much like Heavy Metal. I like the idea of updating the Original 13 But we don't want to cause too much confusion over who figures are
    It actually hadn't occurred to me that Scarlett was so similar to Lady Jaye. Now with Steeler, I intended but forgot to say that in my mind this design was sort of if Steeler had been the Mauler driver instead of Heavy Metal, which is why he's in desert colors.

Tomorrow I should have a couple more of these up.

New designs for the original 13 Joes continue! Today we have Grunt and Breaker.

https://joeconcepts.wordpress.com/20...t-and-breaker/

Grunt 4* Breaker Good mix of Vintage and ROC Makes one think about what Breaker could/should have looked like in the movie though SAid Taghmaoui did an OK job.

As a Breaker fan I gotta say, I like him with the hat instead of the helmet. Very cool. Now, how do I make that a toy? lol.

The rest are all very solid too. I'm glad you mentioned something about Steeler. Cause I thought he looked like someone else, but couldn't quite put my finger on it.

And the only person to blame on Scarlett looking like Jaye(movie) is Adrianne Palicki. I like her and all. But come on, just cut your hair for the part.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

Quote Originally Posted by Geek-Viper View Post
    As a Breaker fan I gotta say, I like him with the hat instead of the helmet. Very cool. Now, how do I make that a toy? lol.

The rest are all very solid too. I'm glad you mentioned something about Steeler. Cause I thought he looked like someone else, but couldn't quite put my finger on it.

And the only person to blame on Scarlett looking like Jaye(movie) is Adrianne Palicki. I like her and all. But come on, just cut your hair for the part.
    I was thinking Vintage V1 Lady Jaye actually well below the neck at least.