New character concept / design site - Page 7

yojoe.com

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    US NY or Arizona depending on time of year
    Overall Welkin they looked good. ABout the only change I would suggest is going with reddish orange pads since these last several years silvery gray pads are attributable to Grand Slam not Flash

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Plastica View Post
    Overall Welkin they looked good. ABout the only change I would suggest is going with reddish orange pads since these last several years silvery gray pads are attributable to Grand Slam not Flash
    I at first thought of making them red, but it didn't really look good the way Heromachine has it set up. Plus, I really wasn't going for it looking exactly like Flash used to. Just a new concept. Also, my new version of Grand Slam will be something completely different instead of being Flash's twin.

I wanted to let people know that the page now has a Facebook page, as well! Posts will mostly be links back to the blog posts for now.

http://www.facebook.com/joeconcepts

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Clutch reminds me of the RoC Beachhead. I like it.

I'm actually really digging that Flash. He looks more like he'd fit in with Sci-Fi. Mostly the v2, but still would like a team of laser troopers that looked similar.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

More of the new original 13 Joes! This time we have Grand Slam (who is all jet pack trooper and not a Flash clone) and Rock & Roll. And like this site’s Facebook page to get all the updates.

https://joeconcepts.wordpress.com/20...and-rock-roll/

I have to admit while Grand Slam looked odd without some kind of chest padding He looked pretty good. With Rock and Roll I did note that you went the Roc Bench Press route and added some web gear. (Makes me almost want to snag that fig) AS far as Rock & Roll what fig would provide the best option for web gear.

Both figures looked good. I admit Stalker looked like the Blind Master with his shades on but everything else was pure Stalker. Hawk looked like he was dressed for a night on the town. I'd consider giving Hawk an extra helmet with the single star for a General for after he is promoted. I half figured being the B O S S Hawk would have been the one to get an update to himself especially since Stalker and Well you know were buddies from before they were even in the Joes.

I want Hasbro to do a 2-Pack of that Rock N Roll and Stalker. Those guys look like they aren't to be messed with. Love it.

I like all of the Snake Eyes, save for one little part. Do you have any glasses that are more tactical? It seems he would have wrap around shades or goggles. Otherwise that's a pretty sweet looking design.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy