cobra night adder - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by joebahama
    I use a Star Viper.
    Ditto!!! BUT my dillemma is since I added the Night Adder into my Crimson Regime, i was thinking of putting someone crimson-ish in the pod tho... hmm
    New eBayID: the_faceless_master

Old eBayID: dreytopia

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Deogg
    Anyone try that with something big like the Thunderwing? Sorry to hijack the post, just curious!

Debating getting one myself actually........
    Hmm. I might to have to try this on something smaller. If it really works. I'm gonna get a serious amount of vehicles.

Quote Originally Posted by donsbabyboo
    Ditto!!! BUT my dillemma is since I added the Night Adder into my Crimson Regime, i was thinking of putting someone crimson-ish in the pod tho... hmm
    Well actually I use Crimson Neo Vipers with gold masks that I got off ebay. NV Commanders would work just as well.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Camera

Best Buy is selling a 5 meg Gateway digital camera for $199, it's a great little camera with all kinds of bells and whistles. They also have a Gateway 4 meg for $129.

FYI, before we bought ours, my wife found one at a Best Buy near where she works. She came home, told me, we then went to the BIG Best Buy on our side of town. We asked the camera guy there about it because it was not on display. He said he had them, but, they don't have them out because they'd lose money on them. He then said he could show us one in the box but he couldn't take it out of the box. He took us to a secured case, go out the box and handed it to me. I asked him what the h*** he wanted me to do with the box. We left the store, drove back across town to the smaller Best Buy, bought the 5 meg plus all of the accessories and the warranty.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Matrix
    Seriously??

yes i was using the instore scanner thing to try the snake eyes card on the side of the operation avalanche and i figured why not so i took over an adder and low and behold it worked as $5

Better hurry and take advantage of the filecard thing. Before Hasbro does something about it.

Quote Originally Posted by publicenemy
    get the canon digital rebel... great camera.

It's very nice - but for the money, a Nikon D70 is a far superior camera - unless you already have a bunch of Canon lenses.