Any Mexican Boxed Joes Collectors? (Pics) - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by mishu2nite
    I was selling them last year, You might be one of those who bought one from me, I had a bunch of the snake eyes.
    Yep, I got one of those from you

front

back

I wish I could have a whole set but I need other things more right now.

And yes, you should consider Oscar's cases for them. Thanks to Shane for doing all the footwork getting him the correct sizing, it fits them sooooo well.
    Last edited by dockingbay97; 09-27-2004 at 04:37 PM.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Dock, How much was the case?
    This Space for Rent.

i just recently got a hold of these!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mexairbornesm.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	22.7 KB 
ID:	308   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mexflashsm.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	22.3 KB 
ID:	309   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mexrecondosm.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	22.7 KB 
ID:	310  
    Last edited by BIGFAN; 09-27-2004 at 02:53 PM.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

and! these

Name:	mexripcordsm.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	21.1 KB 
ID:	311   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mexrocknrollsm.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	22.9 KB 
ID:	312   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mexstalkersm.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	26.5 KB 
ID:	313  

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Snow
    Dock, How much was the case?
    I can't remember for sure. Maybe Shane does.

My guess is it was in the $12-15 range. Nice quality cases.

http://www.kennertoys.com/cases/cases.htm
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

I will see if I can get pics this weekend. I'm in tampa bay, and we just went through a hurricane again, so everything was boxed up in plasic bags, and plastic boxes. I dig it out this week and take a couple of pics of them for you guys.

I got really lucky with some of these. While i don't have any of the truly cool ones like the Soldier or Officer, or the destro (grrrrrrrpete), I have a friend that just needed the loose figures for a project, so he traded me 9 nice boxes at this past con. I have another friend that goes to the mexican Star Wars show, and brings me back all the loose Joes he finds, so i had figures for every box. I also won a Flash from Airedevon off Ebay last year.

Name:	1 2875.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	15.1 KB 
ID:	338  
    Selling Joes all day onnna' 'bay...
    Armageddon Toys

I only have one mexican figure as of right now, But in the future who knows. They are great figures it just seems to be hard to find them in decent shape because of the box flap. Every figure I have seen always has some sort of crease damage at the flap. I really would like to find the Destro with the mountain climber boxed together.

krymsyngard666 you need to take a better picture of those figures. They are to nice to hide in such a small photo.

Sorry it took me a little longer to get pics up. These are really some nice boxes, I have never seen boxes this nice before. They are all AFA worthy, Just don't plan on selling them, but when I do, I probably will try AFA. I'm lazy, yes that is the sticker still on snake eyes from when I bought them years ago. Well thanks again for the terrific post, I love the boxed mexican figures, and maybe we can get some more pics. Enjoy Jonathan, mishu2nite

Name:	s1.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	31.7 KB 
ID:	376   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s2.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	28.2 KB 
ID:	377   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s3.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	32.0 KB 
ID:	378   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s4.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	37.5 KB 
ID:	379   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s5.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	35.2 KB 
ID:	380  

Man...this is really turing out to to be a great thread for Mexican Boxed Joe collectors!

Shane, the Oscar acrylic case that you had specially made to fit these Mexican boxes looks absolutely fantastic. I do indeed plan on purchasing them for these Mexican Joes. There is nothing like a nice acrylic case to make an item look so appealling.

DB, that is one fine looking Snake Eyes! I think you and I lucked-out with getting these cool items from Jonathan. And to think...he has more!

Curt, those are some sweet pick-ups! I'm sure you'll be getting contacted by many interested parties, if they haven't been sold already. These Mexican Joes seem to be really gaining popularity.

Dave...you have a Destro? SWEET! Congratulations on obtaining this rare Destro item. Though I have a Destro, it's not 100% b/c the accessory bag has been removed, unfortunately. So, I'm still on the look-out for another.

Jonathan, those Stormshadow and Snake Eyes look pretty much immaculate. I thought the Snake Eyes you sold me was in top condition, but the one you are showing looks to be even sweeter. I don't think I've ever seen nicer condition boxed Joes with the Stormshadow & S.E. Really nice collection.

Now...all we need are pics of some of the villians! Cobra, Cobra Soldier, Torch. And of course, the other Joes.

-Peter
    ProjectPDD.com : The Definitive " Pimp Daddy Destro " Action Figure Resource

JoeIntel.com : The site for EVERYTHING G.I.Joe. From posters, lunchboxes & store displays to 3 3/4" 25th action figures, prototypes & international items. Get knowledgeable on the full range of 'Joe collectibles since the 80's & join up to the forums!

Always looking for unique packaged DESTRO items & all G.I.Joe preproduction items (artwork, prototypes, etc.). Contact me! I pay well!