Any Mexican Boxed Joes Collectors? (Pics) - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    are those window boxes covered with a clear plastic??? if so i have to be honest thats the first time i ever seen boxed mexican joes with an actual clear window cover.
    WANTED:
    -Fast Blast Vipers
    -Python Patrol Heat Vipers
    -Any Iron Grenadier Troops (IG's, TARGATS, Undertows, Iron Anvils etc etc ARAH MOLDS ONLY)

TONS of Joe figures and vehicles for sale send want lists!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

If anyone wants to sell there Mexican Flash figure Let me know
    LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING FIGURES
    Carded Canadian and Brazilian Flash

I only have 5 figures from Mexico.

Snake Eyes, Stalker, Cobra Soldier, Cobra Officer and my holy grail (to what Destro is to Pete or Jubba The Drunk) Mutt. The problem is there are two boxed Mexican Mutt's (and I only have the less artistist version).

The only two pictures I have taken is for the Cobra Soldier and Officer. I am very lucky to get them and thus I don't brag about them.

Peter
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	soldier.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	35.7 KB 
ID:	381   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	officer.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	37.3 KB 
ID:	382  

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Pete The Greek
    The only two pictures I have taken is for the Cobra Soldier and Officer. I am very lucky to get them and thus I don't brag about them.

Peter
    There the are! I knew I remembered a fellow board member having those two. I wouldn't be hesitant at all to show these off, Peter. Sure, some people "might" think it's bragging, but I'm sure there are tons more people who are psyched you have these and are willing to show them to the board.

I say show them off with pride! Also if you haven't done so, definitely take some nice clear pictures and sumbit them to the Yojoe Archive. I know acmirro often is the admin who updates the foreign Joes section. They'd be a great reference to other collectors.

Great items and thanks for contributing them to the thread!

scwv, I was thininking that perhaps you've seen the Mexican boxed Joes that have the yellow inside cardboard, and that's what makes you think that many of the Mexican Joes have yellowed plastic? A quick look at my collection, and I don't notice ANY of them having the yellowed plastic. But there definitely were some that were released with the white cardboard background and some with the yellow. Just a thought.

-Peter
    ProjectPDD.com : The Definitive " Pimp Daddy Destro " Action Figure Resource

JoeIntel.com : The site for EVERYTHING G.I.Joe. From posters, lunchboxes & store displays to 3 3/4" 25th action figures, prototypes & international items. Get knowledgeable on the full range of 'Joe collectibles since the 80's & join up to the forums!

Always looking for unique packaged DESTRO items & all G.I.Joe preproduction items (artwork, prototypes, etc.). Contact me! I pay well!

Quote Originally Posted by jabba the drunk
    I say show them off with pride! Also if you haven't done so, definitely take some nice clear pictures and sumbit them to the Yojoe Archive. I know acmirro often is the admin who updates the foreign Joes section. They'd be a great reference to other collectors.
    Ed Dam or (Damed Viper) had first crack at them from Mike at Bountyhuntertoys. I hold Ed to a high degree as he was the first Canadian Joe collector that I knew that had his collection online in the late 1990s and contributed to some of the earlier foreign figures that people observe on yojoe.com. I was next in line to get a crack at them if Ed passed up on them. I didn't think Ed would pass on them but one day @ Mike's store, Mike said there yours if you wanted them. I found out later there were 2 other interested parties in them if I passed. I wasn't going to pass as I wanted the guys. But I don't want to brag either that I have them either for my respect to Ed (in case he observes this thread and he had second doubts in passing them over). I have submitted pictures of the boxes, figure comparisons etc. back in the spring but nothing online so far. Oh well.

if u look at the snake eyes in the post it has a price sticker on it. and it is on the window section so there has to be a clear window cover.
    WANTED:
    -Fast Blast Vipers
    -Python Patrol Heat Vipers
    -Any Iron Grenadier Troops (IG's, TARGATS, Undertows, Iron Anvils etc etc ARAH MOLDS ONLY)

TONS of Joe figures and vehicles for sale send want lists!

Yes, there is plastic on the windows of all of them. All of them are store stock and sealed with original tape, except the Storm shadow, which the plastic tape dried out and poped off on one side. As far as the codra officer, I heard they were never produced from the person who sold me these many years ago. It is nice to see them, and that they do exiest. I never tried to seek one out, but now I may have to. Thanks for the pics of the cobras.

i'm dying to find some of these, if anyone has some for sale or knows someone that does, let me know pls. thanks

What figures are you looking for?? Any?? Box condition?? Email me, I have a friend that used to have some, I can check with him next week when he comes back. mishu@gte.net

Peter, it's the guy who was next in like after Pete to get those Cobra Soldiers or Officers who might think he was bragging. :P

Just kidding Pete, you know i'm glad you were able to get those figures from Mike and i'm glad they're still north of both borders.
    Your Toys...Our Tattoos
    http://www.tattoosandtoys.com