Christmas Wal-Mart Resets & Joe Space

yojoe.com

Question Christmas Wal-Mart Resets & Joe Space

Did anyone else get screwed over by how little space was given for Joes after WM did their resets for Christmas? In both of the relatively new (less than 3 years old) Super WM's near me in Spartanburg, the Joe stuff has to share something like 9 pegs for 3 3/4" and 12" with no room on shelves for Joe vehicles b/c Corps! crap is taking up that space for vehicles.

I was wondering if anyone else had gotten stiffed by this or was it just a bad department manager for both of these stores?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

No problems here. I did notice one Wal-Mart had kept their $7 price tag while the one closest to me lowered them to $4.76.

Actually my Wal-marts have made more room for joes.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

the local 3 walmarts have ample space for joes and transformers! SW toys are gettin stiffed though!

Thumbs down

same happened at my walmarts too much cheap corps stuff takes up space
    at least two

One row for two packs, one row for comics and stupid talking duke below that. One tag for vechile. Not enough room hopefully they are not finished.

is this really a christmas reset already though? I can easily see them doing 1 more before the big xmas.

Yeah the Walmarts around here suck bad. I went into a Supercenter that had only THREE pegs for Joes.

Pathetic.

My in walking distance Wal-mart is about the same, one small section for Joes barely any, if no room for Vehicles thaks to Corps stuff. yet the other series I check on (Transformers) has a nice section, where's the love for Joe man.