Gijoe arah 203 idw

yojoe.com

Gijoe arah 203 idw

*****definitely spoilers in thread*****

Zarana, Zartan Destro and more this issue.
    Something brewing with the Crimson Guards. Eerie similarity between the end of this issue and the issue where Wade Collins comes in and tells Fred's family that he is their father now.
    I imagine that must be pretty common in Cobra's CG program. Maybe there are even support groups for CG family members. A cautionary warning in the CG handbook. Your Fred may be replaced at any time...
    This was a nice wrap to a two issue arc.
    Let's have some discussion on what will happen to Cobra Commander.
    Being torn apart by Road Pig could be the sign of a whole new beginning. New attitudes, new costume. Many results of being beaten to a pulp.
    This could lead to something innovative.
    DR. Burkehart. Again? even the comic makes reference to her repeat appearance, due to her political shenanigans.
    It is nice that Larry likes to tie in world events and make his own little commentary on them.
    The Joes surveillance capabilities are really pretty scary. Mainframe has rigged up a system close to the one in Person of Interest.
    I mean, how in the world do they know where CC and Zartan all are at any time? Wouldn't Cobra have been more discreet with this meeting and exchange? Destro even has closed circuit cams in Cobra Commander's throne room! Normally I would balk at such a joke but it was pretty comical.
    I want to see dios of Cobra Commander's throne room now people!
    Looks like Olliestan could be the next Benzheen.
    Oh and to have Tyrone's little brother appear? and to find out he too studied with the Blind Master? very cool.
    Not sure how that happened since Tyrone was not around very long, but hey its a nice twist.
    I half expected Budo to have him do some "wax on wax off" type work, I wonder if that clip was meant to be an homage to Karate Kid?
    Enjoyable issue.
    Last edited by skinny; 06-04-2014 at 04:19 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Really, Duke? Really? Send an "anonymous message" to Dr. Mindbender to pick up the a battered Cobra Commander, the world's most dangerous terrorist? What a nice guy! Uh, what about arresting him and putting him on trial for crimes against America? Have you forgot that was your job? So, basically, poor CC gets beat up and gets a free pass to murder and kill more innocent people in the future...
    What was Hama thinking?