What are your hopes for future Kre-o sets/Kreons?

yojoe.com

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

What are your hopes for future Kre-o sets/Kreons?

So as I wait for series 4 and the Terrordome to be released I got to thinking about what other Kre-o stuff I hope to eventually see. Given the range of figures the have depicted anything is possible.

I myself am a bigger fan of the Kreons than the building sets, but I still aim to collect it all.

For me, my hopes are that they finish the ninja force line, even if they don't do series two, at least make Dojo, T'Jbang and Storm Shadow v3 to finish out the first. But if they do work out the 2nd series I wouldn't mind seeing a Pile Driver vs Battle Axe. And maybe a convention 5- Pack of the ninja Commandos.

For non-ninja force stuff I hope to see Desert Scorpion, Night Creeper Leader, The Lunatrix Aliens (Maybe as a convention bagged set), Golopulous, the Tox-Lab and Eco Warriors series and the Star Brigade series.

I hope the don't go overboard making different versions of the same characters, as much as I want a ninja force Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes, I would hope they leave it at maybe a max of 3, not counting convention exclusives or collector club stuff (I figure that's where most variations should come from anyway.)

So, what are your thoughts and hopes?

US NY or Arizona depending on time of year
    They actually had a mostly ECO "Warriors" set at this year's convention. IT consisted of ECO Force Flint, Clean Sweep, and Ozone, along with three Toxo Zombies (though I think from reading the review at General Joesx they can be used as Toxo-Vipers or Toxo ZOmbies) The challenge though (and for some probably the main draw) of the Set is it has a Kreo Joe Colton in it as well

I would like to see more vehicles, like the MOBAT, Mauler, Stinger, Rattler w/Wildweasel, maybe a GI Joe headquarters or even to a more extreme the USS Flagg.
    I like what they are doing with the blind pack sets, giving troop builders, as with what is coming in series 4 with the Infantry Vipers, Night Vipers. I would like to see HEAT-Vipers, Frag-Vipers and even do convention exclusive Tiger Force vs. Python Patrol.
    www.advancediron.org ..worlds largest Iron Man fansite.

4. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

US NY or Arizona depending on time of year
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobraviper72 View Post
    I would like to see more vehicles, like the MOBAT, Mauler, Stinger, Rattler w/Wildweasel, maybe a GI Joe headquarters or even to a more extreme the USS Flagg.
    I like what they are doing with the blind pack sets, giving troop builders, as with what is coming in series 4 with the Infantry Vipers, Night Vipers. I would like to see HEAT-Vipers, Frag-Vipers and even do convention exclusive Tiger Force vs. Python Patrol.
    A good time to have gone the Frag Vipers was with last years Con Set.

I would like to see Wave 3 period! (and 4) I don't know if Canada is getting the shaft again or what but I haven't seen diddley so far.

Kre-o

I was just talking about this in another thread, but I would really love to see Covergirl (hope we didn't miss our chance with the Wolverine), Shipwreck, Spirit, Lt. Falcon, Deep Six, Zandar, Buzzer and Monkeywrench. I'd also love to see a Joe headquarters to pair with the Terrordrome. Oh! And the rest of the 1982 team! Definitely enjoying these guys!
    Wes