Finally got my Heavy Metal Mic! - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by thorn
    RAD RAD RAD!! you got the fig and thew tank and all for only $50!!!!!!!!! excellent score!!!!!
    Heh, wonder if he'll have to obsess over getting the antennas, extra bogey, and mudflap now?

-PJ

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Obiwanjacoby
    Heh, wonder if he'll have to obsess over getting the antennas, extra bogey, and mudflap now?

-PJ
    Of course he will. At least he got the hard item found.

Explanation

I already had a near perfect Mauler with Heavy Metal and just bought this one for the mic. I saw the blurry pic and thought the mic was there, so I blew up the pic on my computer and was pretty sure it was. So I took a chance and bought it as soon as I was reasonably sure it was there.

So I was very relieved to get the package today and to have it. It appears to have nothing wrong with it and looks great on my Heavy Metal. Now to sell the other Mauler

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I am sooooooooooooooooooooo jealous.

hope it's not a repro, heh...nice auction though, i seem to have horrible timing finding stuff with good BIN's

Talking Wow

Great deal figure with mic along is about 75 not that I would pay that. At the con I got my lift ticket mic $15 he had it at $25 I think it was a fair deal I have over 7 lift tickets.

Talking

Nice find Timothy!