Anybody here collect Action Force?? - Page 4

yojoe.com

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Question

Does anyone remember when Action force went from the AF cards to the GI Joe style cards that figures were mispacked, I.E the card would be for a SAS trooper but the figure would be a new Cobra one, I remember getting my CC that way.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by scwv
    completed my AF set not long ago, some older pics of my foreign collection. i'll be snapping some updated ones soon.

http://www.whateveruwant.org/ijcollection.htm

i have never seen such a nice international collection.but the one thing that caught my eye,was the blue stormshadow in the cops box.how long have you had it?how many do you have?

thnx man the blue ss isn't real its a bootleg that some argentina guys tried to sell as authentic. i only own 1 and bought it after the truth came out about them. it may be customed but still a cool item with a story to it.
    WANTED:
    -Fast Blast Vipers
    -Python Patrol Heat Vipers
    -Any Iron Grenadier Troops (IG's, TARGATS, Undertows, Iron Anvils etc etc ARAH MOLDS ONLY)

TONS of Joe figures and vehicles for sale send want lists!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Question

thnx man the blue ss isn't real its a bootleg that some argentina guys tried to sell as authentic. i only own 1 and bought it after the truth came out about them. it may be customed but still a cool item with a story to it.
    What blue SS?? is that the one in the C.O.P.S. package?
    New eBayID: the_faceless_master

Old eBayID: dreytopia

yeah that's the one. (sounds sarcastic but the lame 10 character minimum forced me to add more)
    WANTED:
    -Fast Blast Vipers
    -Any Iron Grenadier Troops (IG's, TARGATS, Undertows, Iron Anvils etc etc ARAH MOLDS ONLY)

Talking

yeah that's the one. (sounds sarcastic but the lame 10 character minimum forced me to add more)
    LOL, to each his own, brotha!!
    New eBayID: the_faceless_master

Old eBayID: dreytopia

Hq

Quote Originally Posted by themoney75
    i have never seen such a nice international collection.but the one thing that caught my eye,was the blue stormshadow in the cops box.how long have you had it?how many do you have?
    Can you say me from what country did you get this green Headquarters and from which year? Thanx in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Softblader
    Can you say me from what country did you get this green Headquarters and from which year? Thanx in advance.

That green command center is the UK's version of the HQ released for the Action Force line. It's exact release date is so far unknown I believe, but I could be mistaken. It came with two figures, Gaucho (Gung Ho repaint), and Jammer (Stalker re-paint). I just got my loose one in the mail yesterday, and I tell you this playset is SO much nicer then the US version. It's absolutely beautiful! I love the green. Even the bright red/orange accessories look good on it.
    Selling out! LMK what you need!

here ya go some info and pics on it:

http://www.internationaljoes.com/AFCommandCenter.htm
    WANTED:
    -Fast Blast Vipers

I've got a very nice example of a boxed Action Force command centre for sale. It's 100% complete, comes with Gaucho & Jammer & has the original cardboard insert. The box looks good apart from one side where it got opened all those years ago.

If people are interested, I'll post some photos.