Comic subscriptions

yojoe.com

Comic subscriptions

Throughout the IDW Joe lines, I see variants titled "SUB" & "RI" I assume this stands for "subscription" and "retail incentive" since I never see them in comic shops. I have no shops near me. Is a 45 mile drive one way and I don't often get all the variants of an issue. Can you recommend any online source's that I can get my monthly Joe book delivered as they come out? Does IDW often this service? Any help or links are appreciated. As always, many thanks. Hail COBRA

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Cobrafett View Post
    Throughout the IDW Joe lines, I see variants titled "SUB" & "RI" I assume this stands for "subscription" and "retail incentive" since I never see them in comic shops. I have no shops near me. Is a 45 mile drive one way and I don't often get all the variants of an issue. Can you recommend any online source's that I can get my monthly Joe book delivered as they come out? Does IDW often this service? Any help or links are appreciated. As always, many thanks. Hail COBRA
    Sorry nobody's responded to this post. I wish I could help you, but I just don't know. I gave up collecting every cover variant when IDW came on the scene, because they literally put out about 5 variants per issue, and quite often the covers have nothing to do with the content inside. (Seriously, I'm totally sick of Baroness cheese-cake covers, especially when she's not even in that particular issue!!!) I usually just collect the trade-paperbacks as back-up, because all the covers are usually included. This doesn't always work, however. I noticed in IDW's G.I. Joe Vol. 3 collection, all the covers were crammed onto one page. Really sucky, because I would have loved to have seen all that gorgeous artwork full size...
    Anyway, good luck. I hope somebody in the know responds to your excellent question, CF...