Mexican Snake Eyes - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Actually Manuel knows someone that worked for Auriken and I am sure this can be confirmed, well at least I hope so lol

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

There is one last thing I want to bring up. Dockingbay97, where did you get the figure from 10 years ago?
    Take it easy,

Drew

Vintage, International, 25th and ROC WANT List: http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.p...821#post468821

The bottom line here is its simple to prove or disprove its real or not, take the figure out of the box and check it over. I'm sure all of us here would like to see pics of the figure it's self. All the guys that replied brought up valid points and some even posted pics and that should be enough to give you some doubts that its legit. With that said you asked for our opinions

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I like how the auction is now $10,000. I can't understand why this thread was made in the first place? Why bring up/question its authenticity yet have it on eBay and claim its legit, doesn't really make sense to me.

Yeah price was crazy to begin with

When Aire still had her collection, she told me that she was looking for $750 for each of her boxed Snake Eyes figs. (see pic above)
    Take it easy,

Drew

Vintage, International, 25th and ROC WANT List: http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.p...821#post468821

Giggity giggity goo...... Volleydan's Avatar
    It's the OP's piece and his right to seek whatever asking price he chooses. However, it's also correct that the asking price here is almost certainly above what the current market will bear for this figure. I paid $350 for my MISB Auriken Snake Eyes about 2 years ago, and while I personally feel that I got a great deal.....as Drew pointed out, several others have been on the market recently for lower prices as well.

I can appreciate the OP's position. He has a piece that he (rightfully) treasured for a long time, and now he's finding out that it may not be what he thought it was - that stings. Also, no one wants to have to be the one to tell someone that their proverbial baby is ugly. But the OP asked for opinions as to the authenticity of his item, and some of the most knowledgeable Auriken collectors in the community have given their opinions in response. I don't know that there is much more to be said on the topic.....
    MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.....

You petty little children who are sending messages calling me fried asparagus or whatever that is supposed to mean. It was a typo in the auction amount. Take a breath and get off the ledge.

I explain in detail what a winner would get including the lack of Estrela on the figure. If you don't think it is real, so be it. Don't buy it. I am just not going to acknowledge anymore of your so called expertise and name calling.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal