Why are Snow Serpents going for so much $$$? - Page 19

yojoe.com

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021 LastLast
    There is no greater benefit to the poor, disabled, under-privileged and needy than the participation in capitalistic endeavor. Engaging in capitalism > engaging in supposed philanthropy.

In addition, engaging in capitalism leads to more philanthropy anyway.

There is no faster pathway to oppression than telling someone else what they can and cannot do with their own property, unless it infringes on the rights of someone else. And he clearly isn't doing that.

I hope he succeeds in his endeavor to reach 400,000 snow serpents.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Cobr...e=STRK:MESE:IT

This is quite interesting, and I suppose some thanks is in order to Erich from myself. I've easily sold a dozen Snow Serpents in the last year $45-60 each, complete with card. I price my items in accordance to what the big boys charge, undercut slightly if the market is heavy, overprice slightly if the market is dry. In addition to taking stellar photographs and only offering high grade figures, I seem to be creeping up to the upper echelon of the Joe market, in direct competition with long time established sellers. Thanks Erich, for allowing me the opportunity to ride the Snow Serpent wave out, while it lasts.

Cordially, Will Hosick

Owner/Operation/Photographer @ Codenameransac

Quote Originally Posted by ransac View Post
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Cobr...e=STRK:MESE:IT

This is quite interesting, and I suppose some thanks is in order to Erich from myself. I've easily sold a dozen Snow Serpents in the last year $45-60 each, complete with card. I price my items in accordance to what the big boys charge, undercut slightly if the market is heavy, overprice slightly if the market is dry. In addition to taking stellar photographs and only offering high grade figures, I seem to be creeping up to the upper echelon of the Joe market, in direct competition with long time established sellers. Thanks Erich, for allowing me the opportunity to ride the Snow Serpent wave out, while it lasts.

Cordially, Will Hosick

Owner/Operation/Photographer @ Codenameransac
    I'll give you $50 via paypal, if you can produce proof that you have sold a complete open 85 snow serpent with card for 52+ via ebay. I am the purchasor of 89.3% of all snow serpents on ebay and track every sale. I am unaware of any selling for above 42 in the last 7 months. The average price for complete with file card for the last 1239 on ebay is 22.67...with no file card 16.45. I wish you could sell at that price it would increase the value of mine.... Hope you find a buyer...

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by erichpersson View Post
    I'll give you $50 via paypal, if you can produce proof that you have sold a complete open 85 snow serpent with card for 52+ via ebay. I am the purchasor of 89.3% of all snow serpents on ebay and track every sale. I am unaware of any selling for above 42 in the last 7 months. The average price for complete with file card for the last 1239 on ebay is 22.67...with no file card 16.45. I wish you could sell at that price it would increase the value of mine.... Hope you find a buyer...

Sure, I'll see what I can do. I'm out of town for the holiday, but I believe once I get back home I can view my past seller invoices, print one out, block out the personal information of the buyer and send a picture of the document for you. This was my last complete snow serpent in my inventory, and I jumped from $64.99 to the $70ish price range due to selling so many at a higher avg rate. My apologies for the grammatical structure of this respose, I'm using my telephone to reply. In short, I'll get ya some proof of purchases next week when I'm back in my toylab.

Thanks,

Will

So does e rich persson's (cute name) help the selling of a 1985 Snow Serpent on ebay or hurt it? I mean couldn't you just block him from bidding? Or does having him bidding up your price? Epic Thread BTW

Quote Originally Posted by arjorda View Post
    So does e rich persson's (cute name) help the selling of a 1985 Snow Serpent on ebay or hurt it? I mean couldn't you just block him from bidding? Or does having him bidding up your price? Epic Thread BTW
    Considering I've won 85.43% of all auctions the last 19 months, There is no doubt I increase the sale price that each seller receives.

Why would you want to block anyone that will pay and generally pays well? If that is that a way "stick it to him" I get the impression he isn't going to feel a thing about your 1 Snow Serpent.

I wasn't saying I would block him (he got the price up on my listing) I was saying for those who are opposed to what he is doing. BTW thanks erichpersson!

Is this still going on ?
    Up, down, over and through, back around the joke's on you....

His name is Eric H Persson, he's not being "cute."