Why are Snow Serpents going for so much $$$?

yojoe.com

\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n Super Sport\r\n \r\n
\r\n Super Sport is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Super Sport\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
Poverty\'s Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n Quote Originally Posted by navy viper\r\n View Post\r\n
\r\n
I would doubt anyone has 500 of any one type of figure, however counting all the variants of one particular figure may be possible like a crimson guard or more likely a VIPER figure. if money wasn\'t much of a concern for me, I could see myself having several hundred vipers- but I don\'t know about 500 ? of course that would be one hell of a army display
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
Remember the David Jensen collection?
\n
\nhttp://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=109571
\n
\nhttp://news.hisstank.com/2012/10/27/...ade-ebay-11649
\n
\nhttp://wiki.joecustoms.com/wiki/Davi...red_Customizer
\n
\nhttps://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...sen%20gi%20joe
\n
\nRespect!! That\'s real Joe-love right there. If somebody had 500 of something, it was him.\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n Last edited by Super Sport; 05-23-2015 at 12:01 AM.\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
I\'M A MAC
\n
\nNEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...
\n
\nWant LiSSt...
\n
\n
TOP FIVE:
\nDondi CIA
\nBates AIO
\nDream TDK
\nJepsy TRD
\nBob Ross PBS
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; pd[896821] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #2\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n nero9000\r\n \r\n
    \r\n nero9000 is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n nero9000\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n I\'ve heard a lot of sad collector stories, but this must really take the cake. With that kind of money one could really make a difference in society and change people\'s lives. Instead... dicking around with Snow Serpents. That\'s realizing the American dream.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[896945] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #3\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n 3DJoes\r\n \r\n
    \r\n 3DJoes is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by nero9000\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    I\'ve heard a lot of sad collector stories, but this must really take the cake. With that kind of money one could really make a difference in society and change people\'s lives. Instead... dicking around with Snow Serpents. That\'s realizing the American dream.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Well, at least he\'s spending and putting that money into some toy collectors\' pockets, who in turn inevitably buy other stuff.
    \n
    \nThat\'s better than squirreling it away IMHO.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[896953] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #4\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n erichpersson\r\n \r\n
    \r\n erichpersson is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    I\'ve heard a lot of sad collector stories, but this must really take the cake. With that kind of money one could really make a difference in society and change people\'s lives. Instead... dicking around with Snow Serpents. That\'s realizing the American dream.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Why does it have to be either or? Very presumptuous to assume I don\'t work hard to improve our society and peoples lives. It amazes me how people can make thoughtless comments like this without vet interacting with me or knowing anything about me, save my collecting appetite..... improving society starts with yourself, being a caring person, making educated comments, inspiring people to do better. A thoughtless post like the one I am responding to is just that....thoughtless\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[896955] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #5\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n nero9000\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n nero9000\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by erichpersson\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    Why does it have to be either or? Very presumptuous to assume I don\'t work hard to improve our society and peoples lives. It amazes me how people can make thoughtless comments like this without vet interacting with me or knowing anything about me, save my collecting appetite..... improving society starts with yourself, being a caring person, making educated comments, inspiring people to do better. A thoughtless post like the one I am responding to is just that....thoughtless
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    I\'m not talking about what you do with the rest of your money. I\'m talking about what you\'re doing with this particular amount of money, which is still more than enough to make an actual difference.
    \r\n
    \r\nIt\'s true what 3D said in that at least you\'re putting money in the pocket of collectors. However, I doubt a single seller will appreciate selling a Snow Serpent to you any more than they appreciate selling another figure to another collector. At the other end, you\'ve removed the Snow Serpent as an available commodity in the market, thus frustrating many other collectors. Yes, I\'d love to have one (1) myself to complete my collection. I\'d say your contribution to the Joe community is strictly in the red at the moment.
    \r\n
    \r\nHere\'s a few silly ideas off the top of my head on what to do if you have a ridiculous amount to spend on G.I.Joes:
    \r\n-Start a Joe-shop that buys expensive and sells cheap, thus giving concrete joy to any purchaser. I guess selling the Snow Serpents is something if you\'ll ever actually get to it rather than just talk about it, but you might end up stuck with most of them.
    \r\n-Heck, start a shop that buys new Hasbro Joes and sells them cheap to kids to help Joes relevant to the next generation.
    \r\n-Buy enough Hasbro stock to have some say in what they do with the Joe brand in the future. Alternatively, start a third party Joe brand like they do with TFs.
    \r\n-Make some majorly impressive dios or at the very least post pictures of an impressive collection online.
    \r\n
    \r\nHere\'s what not to do:
    \r\n-Hog all of the world\'s Snow Serpents to yourself (seriously, didn\'t your mother teach you the joys of sharing?), log on to brag how you\'ve got the money to do it while others don\'t and proceed into random flamewars.
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    I don\'t have that thing inside you that says "not a good idea"
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    I\'ll help you. This isn\'t a good idea. It may sound like I\'m trolling, but you should seriously see a shrink. At least once and listen to what they say about your collecting habits.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[896959] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #6\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n ridetofight\r\n \r\n
    \r\n ridetofight is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    Why does it have to be either or? Very presumptuous to assume I don\'t work hard to improve our society and peoples lives. It amazes me how people can make thoughtless comments like this without vet interacting with me or knowing anything about me, save my collecting appetite..... improving society starts with yourself, being a caring person, making educated comments, inspiring people to do better. A thoughtless post like the one I am responding to is just that....thoughtless
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Could not possibly agree more. The suggestions (especially the first) in the reply post made me legitimately laugh out loud. Good grief. This is probably the most interesting read I\'ve ever watched unfold on a forum. Way better than that whole gijoehq E-bay shill bidding business. That was just sad. This is very cool. Respect due.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[896960] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #7\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n nero9000\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by ridetofight\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    Could not possibly agree more. The suggestions (especially the first) in the reply post made me legitimately laugh out loud. Good grief. This is probably the most interesting read I\'ve ever watched unfold on a forum. Way better than that whole gijoehq E-bay shill bidding business. That was just sad. This is very cool. Respect due.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Let\'s hear how you\'d spend 5 mil on Joes, laughing boy.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[896976] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #8\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n IlliniJoe\r\n \r\n
    \r\n IlliniJoe is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n IlliniJoe\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    dude its his money his time his choice what to do with it. you don\'t know him so who are you to judge?
    \r\n
    \r\nFrom what I can tell he came on here to explain what was going on to collectors who were wondering. he even went as far as giving a PSA to those misinformed who think collecting gi joes is an investment (and i will too if anyone thinks collecting joes is an investment you will be wrong buy them because they make you happy and that\'s it).
    \r\n
    \r\nIf it\'s that important to you do what you can to make the world a better place and change people\'s live and inspire others to do the same. Being positive is much more inspirational than being negative IMHO.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[896961] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #9\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n I personally wouldn\'t, but I don\'t think I\'m better or smarter or more philanthropic than anyone else for that decision. If I had it, I would give it to you, my friend, to spend any way YOU want to. Since, y\'know, that\'s what this is about. Hopefully you would move to a beautiful, secluded home in the woods and stop bothering people.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[896962] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #10\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n nero9000\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by ridetofight\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    I personally wouldn\'t, but I don\'t think I\'m better or smarter or more philanthropic than anyone else for that decision. If I had it, I would give it to you, my friend, to spend any way YOU want to. Since, y\'know, that\'s what this is about. Hopefully you would move to a beautiful, secluded home in the woods and stop bothering people.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Guess the giggles ended when you had to step up to the plate yourself. Don\'t worry, we all get the jitters sometimes. Maybe you\'ll eventually come up with something? Sorry for bothering you with such a puzzler.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[896963] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #11\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Oh, I\'m still giggling. I know it\'s probably a tad narcissistic to giggle at your own put-downs on people, but I loved the part where I wished you would move away and stop bothering people. Every time I stop giggling, I think about how much more true we continue to make it, and I giggle even more. In all honesty, I know exactly what I would do with that much dough, but 1.) I don\'t need your edification on my personal dealings, and 2.) I imagine you really frustrated not knowing, and not having more fodder to continue your attempts to belittle me as well. I have to go mow the lawn, I\'ll stop in later. Gonna listen to some Taylor Swift while I do it. Gonna rule.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[896966] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #12\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Basically, Nero9000\'s response represents much of what\'s wrong with society. He equates the use of money as a means to improve societies ills. You\'ll note in my only response to him that it\'s not money our society needs, it\'s caring people who would rather help lift each other up than tear them down.
    \n
    \n
    \n" improving society starts with yourself, being a caring person, making educated comments, inspiring people to do better."
    \n
    \nNothing in that quote costs money, just time and human effort. Unfortunately Nero9000 would rather engage in hostility and basic nastiness. He will undoubtedy not be introspective about his comments, and will instead come back with some thoughtless, negative retort, never understanding that the attitude he is showcasing is in large part a major ill of our society. He believes that angry, judgmental posts (verbal actions to a stranger) are somehow not as destructive as physical actions. When in fact, both are wrong and hurtful.
    \n
    \nInstead of judging a stranger, he might want to better understand them not suggest they see a "psychiatrist" as he said to me. I feel bad for him, there seems to be a lot of hostility and anger that he chooses to vent by belittling a stranger in a manner that seems anonymous.... I mean even his Emoji seems angry... But the truth is I use my real name, I don\'t hide behind a screen name like "Nero9000" and I am proud of most of my actions... I do my best, I only responded to this thread because I received multiple requests by people wondering what my motivation is.
    \n
    \nI don\'t feel any need to defend it, as my family is well taken care of, my children are growing up healthy and happy, my wife owns 28 restaurants and employees over 600 people.... I work hard in my day job, we dedicate time and resources to many charities, and I am surrounded by friends....
    \n
    \nNero, I hope you find some positive things in your life, your words aren\'t constructive, they are destructive, but really they just consume and destroy you...
    \n
    \nGod Bless\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[896975] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #13\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n nero9000\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    Basically, Nero9000\'s response represents much of what\'s wrong with society. He equates the use of money as a means to improve societies ills. You\'ll note in my only response to him that it\'s not money our society needs, it\'s caring people who would rather help lift each other up than tear them down.
    \n
    \n
    \n" improving society starts with yourself, being a caring person, making educated comments, inspiring people to do better."
    \n
    \nNothing in that quote costs money, just time and human effort. Unfortunately Nero9000 would rather engage in hostility and basic nastiness. He will undoubtedy not be introspective about his comments, and will instead come back with some thoughtless, negative retort, never understanding that the attitude he is showcasing is in large part a major ill of our society. He believes that angry, judgmental posts (verbal actions to a stranger) are somehow not as destructive as physical actions. When in fact, both are wrong and hurtful.
    \n
    \nInstead of judging a stranger, he might want to better understand them not suggest they see a "psychiatrist" as he said to me. I feel bad for him, there seems to be a lot of hostility and anger that he chooses to vent by belittling a stranger in a manner that seems anonymous.... I mean even his Emoji seems angry... But the truth is I use my real name, I don\'t hide behind a screen name like "Nero9000" and I am proud of most of my actions... I do my best, I only responded to this thread because I received multiple requests by people wondering what my motivation is.
    \n
    \nI don\'t feel any need to defend it, as my family is well taken care of, my children are growing up healthy and happy, my wife owns 28 restaurants and employees over 600 people.... I work hard in my day job, we dedicate time and resources to many charities, and I am surrounded by friends....
    \n
    \nNero, I hope you find some positive things in your life, your words aren\'t constructive, they are destructive, but really they just consume and destroy you...
    \n
    \nGod Bless
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    How can you say I\'m being thoughtless and nasty? I\'m the only one who cares about a stranger enough to give him the intervention he so badly needs. Everyone else is just spurring you on.
    \n
    \nAll of my "negative" comments were a part of a critique of your collecting habits, not you as a person. Since you\'ve taken the effort to come here and explain your research strategy I figured you invited discussion and critique of it. The fact you respond with completely unrelated potshots about avatars and screen names makes me suspect your self-esteem is hanging by a very thin thread. You don\'t feel the need to defend your collecting, yet here you are? I think there\'s a part of you that\'s quite rightly embarrassed by this endeavor of yours, and it\'s that part I\'m writing this post for. You\'ve probably learned what you\'re going to learn from the buying phase, and it\'s time to move on to the selling phase.
    \n
    \nLove and kisses.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[896969] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #14\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n navy viper\r\n \r\n
    \r\n navy viper is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n navy viper\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n I love this thread, it shows the highs & lows of what people can be. Its some of the most interesting & entertaining posts I\'ve ever read on any toy forum. I wish all of you the best\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[896986] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #15\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Skystriker\r\n \r\n
    \r\n Skystriker is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Skystriker\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n And all this time I thought someone was trying corner the market on the old ones before Black Major produced reproduction ones.
    \n
    \nI\'m a little sad since I really think this is one figure Black Major could have been done in a lot of new paint schemes.
    \n
    \nWell now I\'ll wait to see these Snow Serpents sold off in lots....in a couple of years.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    Gi joe helped me to learn to swim! And knowing was half the battle!
    \r\nSkystriker\'s to Trade list http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.p...414#post287414
    \r\nSkystriker\'s Wants list http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.p...413#post287413
    \r\nSkystriker\'s Body Parts wants /trade http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=64536
    \r\nHere\'s some pics of my stuff http://www.flickr.com/photos/11325406@N03/
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[897050] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #16\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n sithviper\r\n \r\n
    \r\n sithviper is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n sithviper\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    The precise number is 32,331 as of yesterday.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    32,331 (probably more now I guess) Geeze, I think that is more Snow Serpents then what is on Cobra Commander\'s payroll lol
    \r\n
    \r\nWith that volume of figures, I would imagine that the condition of the figures would run the gamut. I was wondering how durable has the figure been these past 30 years. What I mean is breakage, like broken thumbs, crotches, and any other possible breaks\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    So much to do, so many things to distract me.
    \nCheck out what I\'ve been doing at JoeDios here
    \n
    \n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[897060] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #17\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by sithviper\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    32,331 (probably more now I guess) Geeze, I think that is more Snow Serpents then what is on Cobra Commander\'s payroll lol
    \n
    \nWith that volume of figures, I would imagine that the condition of the figures would run the gamut. I was wondering how durable has the figure been these past 30 years. What I mean is breakage, like broken thumbs, crotches, and any other possible breaks
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Thumbs And crotches are basically good on the 85 series....the most common issue is paint wear on the nose and yellowing of figures....loose joints happen, and lots of replaced o rings...\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[897088] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #18\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n darthdrew13\r\n \r\n
    \r\n darthdrew13 is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n darthdrew13\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Besides erich, did you already state that you will be selling the figures off (probably at a loss) when you have finished the experiment? Sure you may be hoarding them now, but it won\'t be forever.
    \n
    \nWhat\'s the current tally? I love this experiment.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    Take it easy,
    \n
    \nDrew
    \n
    \nVintage, International, 25th and ROC WANT List: http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.p...821#post468821
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[897152] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #19\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Labyrinth\r\n \r\n
    \r\n Labyrinth is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Labyrinth\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n There is no greater benefit to the poor, disabled, under-privileged and needy than the participation in capitalistic endeavor. Engaging in capitalism > engaging in supposed philanthropy.
    \r\n
    \r\nIn addition, engaging in capitalism leads to more philanthropy anyway.
    \r\n
    \r\nThere is no faster pathway to oppression than telling someone else what they can and cannot do with their own property, unless it infringes on the rights of someone else. And he clearly isn\'t doing that.
    \r\n
    \r\nI hope he succeeds in his endeavor to reach 400,000 snow serpents.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[897424] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #20\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n ransac\r\n \r\n
    \r\n ransac is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n ransac\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Cobr...e=STRK:MESE:IT
    \n
    \nThis is quite interesting, and I suppose some thanks is in order to Erich from myself. I\'ve easily sold a dozen Snow Serpents in the last year $45-60 each, complete with card. I price my items in accordance to what the big boys charge, undercut slightly if the market is heavy, overprice slightly if the market is dry. In addition to taking stellar photographs and only offering high grade figures, I seem to be creeping up to the upper echelon of the Joe market, in direct competition with long time established sellers. Thanks Erich, for allowing me the opportunity to ride the Snow Serpent wave out, while it lasts.
    \n
    \nCordially, Will Hosick
    \n
    \nOwner/Operation/Photographer @ Codenameransac\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[897425] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #21\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by ransac\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Cobr...e=STRK:MESE:IT
    \n
    \nThis is quite interesting, and I suppose some thanks is in order to Erich from myself. I\'ve easily sold a dozen Snow Serpents in the last year $45-60 each, complete with card. I price my items in accordance to what the big boys charge, undercut slightly if the market is heavy, overprice slightly if the market is dry. In addition to taking stellar photographs and only offering high grade figures, I seem to be creeping up to the upper echelon of the Joe market, in direct competition with long time established sellers. Thanks Erich, for allowing me the opportunity to ride the Snow Serpent wave out, while it lasts.
    \n
    \nCordially, Will Hosick
    \n
    \nOwner/Operation/Photographer @ Codenameransac
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    I\'ll give you $50 via paypal, if you can produce proof that you have sold a complete open 85 snow serpent with card for 52+ via ebay. I am the purchasor of 89.3% of all snow serpents on ebay and track every sale. I am unaware of any selling for above 42 in the last 7 months. The average price for complete with file card for the last 1239 on ebay is 22.67...with no file card 16.45. I wish you could sell at that price it would increase the value of mine.... Hope you find a buyer...\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[897427] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #22\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n ransac\r\n \r\n
    \r\n ransac is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n ransac\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    I\'ll give you $50 via paypal, if you can produce proof that you have sold a complete open 85 snow serpent with card for 52+ via ebay. I am the purchasor of 89.3% of all snow serpents on ebay and track every sale. I am unaware of any selling for above 42 in the last 7 months. The average price for complete with file card for the last 1239 on ebay is 22.67...with no file card 16.45. I wish you could sell at that price it would increase the value of mine.... Hope you find a buyer...
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n

\nSure, I\'ll see what I can do. I\'m out of town for the holiday, but I believe once I get back home I can view my past seller invoices, print one out, block out the personal information of the buyer and send a picture of the document for you. This was my last complete snow serpent in my inventory, and I jumped from $64.99 to the $70ish price range due to selling so many at a higher avg rate. My apologies for the grammatical structure of this respose, I\'m using my telephone to reply. In short, I\'ll get ya some proof of purchases next week when I\'m back in my toylab.
    \n
    \nThanks,
    \n
    \nWill\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[897589] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #23\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n arjorda\r\n \r\n
    \r\n arjorda is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n So does e rich persson\'s (cute name) help the selling of a 1985 Snow Serpent on ebay or hurt it? I mean couldn\'t you just block him from bidding? Or does having him bidding up your price? Epic Thread BTW\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[897591] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #24\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by arjorda\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    So does e rich persson\'s (cute name) help the selling of a 1985 Snow Serpent on ebay or hurt it? I mean couldn\'t you just block him from bidding? Or does having him bidding up your price? Epic Thread BTW
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Considering I\'ve won 85.43% of all auctions the last 19 months, There is no doubt I increase the sale price that each seller receives.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[898549] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #25\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n 3DJoes\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by arjorda\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    So does e rich persson\'s (cute name) help the selling of a 1985 Snow Serpent on ebay or hurt it? I mean couldn\'t you just block him from bidding? Or does having him bidding up your price? Epic Thread BTW
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    His name is Eric H Persson, he\'s not being "cute."\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[898548] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #26\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n maraxusofkeld\r\n \r\n
    \r\n maraxusofkeld is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n maraxusofkeld\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Is this still going on ?\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    Up, down, over and through, back around the joke\'s on you....
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[898560] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #27\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Jonesboy75\r\n \r\n
    \r\n Jonesboy75 is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n They were never as popular as Snake Eyes or Storm Shadow but they WERE popular and not super easy-to-find if you lived in a small town. They were never peg-hangers like Crystal Ball, Tele-Viper, Lifeline, etc.. The seller who is going to get $36+ is super-lucky. I usually get around $15-$17 apiece for them (unbroken and complete). Their gun is popular because it\'s flat-out cool-looking, the missile stand is popular because it can be hard to find, and the fanny pack is often broken. All of this adds up to a pretty sought-after figure.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[898654] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #28\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n crimsonhawk\r\n \r\n
    \r\n crimsonhawk is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n crimsonhawk\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Wow, I haven\'t really been on the board in forever, but I found this thread. What an amazing story.
    \r\n
    \r\nIn the back of my mind when I was playing the buy/sell game I played this scenario out in my mind...."what if someone cornered the market on a specific item?" For me it was the CG\'s.
    \r\n
    \r\nWe\'ve seen it in action since this whole resurgence began, the items that are rare, we sell and pay more for. It\'s just the nature of the beast.
    \r\n
    \r\nTo have someone purposefully manipulate such a large segment of the market goes beyond fascinating in my book.
    \r\n
    \r\nCheers and I do hope Erich continues to update us.
    \r\n
    \r\nPS. The calm voices of reason and level headedness of the majority of our members is something to be proud of.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[898664] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #29\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Hi everyone!\r\n

\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Every so often I check this thread to see if there have been any new comments. Oddly it never really occurred to me that people would be waiting for me to "weigh in". Although in hindsite that should have been obvious, since it\'s basically about me. So here is the update:
    \n
    \n1. I am closing in on 100,000 complete snow serpents. I use multiple channels to purchase with eBay being the most public way.
    \n2. On Ebay, I have won 82.43% of all auctions since January 1st 2015.
    \n3. The max price currently paid for a complete with file card is $22, without a file card it\'s $18
    \n4. My average price this year on ebay for over 800 auctions is $20.14 for complete w file card and $15.13 for complete no file card
    \n5. You will see many sellers like Antigulisa (sp) who wish they could get $28 to $34 for a complete with file card, but they literally never sell
    \n6. You can refer to a posting a few months ago where someone on this board pretended they could command higher prices for whatever reason but when I offered him $50 via pay pay for any proof of such (I literally knew there was none) he/she disappeared.
    \n7. The price for a complete peaked in 2014 at a little under $42, when I started taking measures to stop people from false bidding me up by making max purchase price dynamic. It wasn\'t as much fun for them when they won a few auctions
    \n8. Four bidders that I know of had their bidding rights suspended from ebay for their actions, which I thought was interesting and a little surprising that eBay would do that. It proves ebay does have quality control I guess.
    \n9.lowering my winning percentage to 80% targeted has also lowered the average sales price(not really surprising if you think about it)
    \n10. I intend to keep buying until all channels stop selling.
    \n11. I purchase 5 snow serpents for every 1 public auction through private channels at this point. It saves sellers fees and is quicker for them. It\'s amazing how many people literally reach out cold, which I\'m happy they do. It saves them time and money and me as well.
    \n12. You will see 60 to 70 buy it now listings on ebay at any given time. They are usually at silly prices....I guess they remember the glory day prices of mid 2014! In any event those sellers serve a huge purpose and I am grateful for them. Why they never sell their product, they do increase the perceived value of the items I buy.
    \n13. If anyone has specific questions, just ask or email and I\'m happy to answer (although no, I can set up and take pictures of this many snow serpents, it would take months and my huskies would eat them....no joke)\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Last edited by erichpersson; 12-05-2015 at 11:03 AM.\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[898675] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #30\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n 3DJoes\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Incredible. Thanks for the update. I love this thread.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[900215] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #31\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n crimsonhawk\r\n \r\n
    \r\n crimsonhawk is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n crimsonhawk\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n It\'s been seven months since an update, would love to hear what\'s happening now.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[900298] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #32\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n BoogDoc7\r\n \r\n
    \r\n BoogDoc7 is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Me as well. Kinda lines up with the tracking website I have going.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[901489] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #33\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n 4 cobra\r\n \r\n
    \r\n 4 cobra is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n 4 cobra\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n I see he\'s still buying these Snow Serpents. But I don\'t understand why he can\'t take some pics of them boxed or whatever, I know setting them up would be crazy (if he has that many). But I\'d just like to see at least some pics of what a 100,000 Snow Serpents look like..\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[901497] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #34\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n danth78\r\n \r\n
    \r\n danth78 is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n What a weird thread. I mean, seems like a terrible investment. What happens if you need to liquidate it? Suddenly 100,000 Snow Serpents flood the market and the value tanks.
    \n
    \nHe probably collects more as an obsession than an investment. But that seems crazy. Like literally. I have maybe 20 Vipers and I think that\'s way too much and feel kinda silly about it.
    \n
    \nOn the other hand it probably makes him happy. That\'s why I buy Joes. And I don\'t know why it makes me happy, it just does.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[901510] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #35\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n 4 cobra\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n 4 cobra\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Yeah as an investment not to best. And lets just add up the amount he said he\'s spent on average for the complete Snow Serpents, so take his average price of $20 x 100,000 = $2,000,000!!! And if you go with the $15 for the complete without Cards it\'s $15 x 100,000 = $1,500,000!!!\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Last edited by 4 cobra; 03-10-2017 at 07:38 PM.\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[904762] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #36\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n bitswapper\r\n \r\n
    \r\n bitswapper is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n It\'s been a while...i still see most snow serpents on ebay with at least a bid from e**c....any updates? How many have you aquired at this point?\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[904820] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #37\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n krazycp\r\n \r\n
    \r\n krazycp is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n I don\'t know what to think about this.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Last edited by krazycp; 07-01-2019 at 01:34 PM.\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[904822] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #38\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n krazycp\r\n \r\n
    \r\n krazycp is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Okay, I guess whatever.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Last edited by krazycp; 07-01-2019 at 01:34 PM.\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[905164] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #39\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n 4 cobra\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n I\'d still like to see some Pic\'s of these, he could take some of them how he has them stored with the box opened.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[850061] = "905164,850091"; pn[0] = ",850061"; pn[850091] = "850061,905222"; pn[905222] = "850091,906314"; pn[906314] = "905222,850101"; pn[850101] = "906314,850131"; pn[850131] = "850101,850151"; pn[850151] = "850131,850161"; pn[850161] = "850151,850171"; pn[850171] = "850161,850181"; pn[850181] = "850171,859911"; pn[859911] = "850181,860301"; pn[860301] = "859911,860351"; pn[860351] = "860301,860361"; pn[860361] = "860351,860421"; pn[860421] = "860361,860471"; pn[860471] = "860421,861171"; pn[861171] = "860471,860491"; pn[860491] = "861171,861131"; pn[861131] = "860491,861231"; pn[861231] = "861131,861191"; pn[861191] = "861231,861201"; pn[861201] = "861191,861371"; pn[861371] = "861201,861871"; pn[861871] = "861371,862021"; pn[862021] = "861871,862051"; pn[862051] = "862021,862061"; pn[862061] = "862051,862081"; pn[862081] = "862061,862141"; pn[862141] = "862081,862101"; pn[862101] = "862141,862151"; pn[862151] = "862101,862171"; pn[862171] = "862151,862181"; pn[862181] = "862171,862311"; pn[862311] = "862181,862351"; pn[862351] = "862311,862361"; pn[862361] = "862351,862901"; pn[862901] = "862361,862371"; pn[862371] = "862901,862191"; pn[862191] = "862371,862261"; pn[862261] = "862191,862271"; pn[862271] = "862261,862281"; pn[862281] = "862271,862321"; pn[862321] = "862281,862331"; pn[862331] = "862321,862341"; pn[862341] = "862331,862641"; pn[862641] = "862341,862661"; pn[862661] = "862641,862681"; pn[862681] = "862661,862741"; pn[862741] = "862681,862731"; pn[862731] = "862741,862601"; pn[862601] = "862731,862711"; pn[862711] = "862601,862611"; pn[862611] = "862711,862691"; pn[862691] = "862611,862811"; pn[862811] = "862691,862881"; pn[862881] = "862811,863141"; pn[863141] = "862881,862891"; pn[862891] = "863141,862941"; pn[862941] = "862891,863031"; pn[863031] = "862941,863131"; pn[863131] = "863031,863151"; pn[863151] = "863131,863241"; pn[863241] = "863151,863441"; pn[863441] = "863241,863451"; pn[863451] = "863441,863461"; pn[863461] = "863451,863471"; pn[863471] = "863461,863501"; pn[863501] = "863471,863541"; pn[863541] = "863501,863301"; pn[863301] = "863541,863331"; pn[863331] = "863301,863351"; pn[863351] = "863331,863371"; pn[863371] = "863351,863431"; pn[863431] = "863371,863561"; pn[863561] = "863431,863601"; pn[863601] = "863561,863611"; pn[863611] = "863601,863731"; pn[863731] = "863611,863781"; pn[863781] = "863731,863811"; pn[863811] = "863781,863801"; pn[863801] = "863811,863831"; pn[863831] = "863801,863841"; pn[863841] = "863831,863851"; pn[863851] = "863841,865241"; pn[865241] = "863851,863891"; pn[863891] = "865241,863931"; pn[863931] = "863891,863971"; pn[863971] = "863931,864011"; pn[864011] = "863971,864061"; pn[864061] = "864011,864071"; pn[864071] = "864061,864131"; pn[864131] = "864071,865201"; pn[865201] = "864131,866061"; pn[866061] = "865201,866191"; pn[866191] = "866061,866261"; pn[866261] = "866191,866301"; pn[866301] = "866261,866721"; pn[866721] = "866301,868551"; pn[868551] = "866721,884751"; pn[884751] = "868551,885241"; pn[885241] = "884751,885251"; pn[885251] = "885241,885291"; pn[885291] = "885251,885311"; pn[885311] = "885291,889231"; pn[889231] = "885311,889691"; pn[889691] = "889231,891601"; pn[891601] = "889691,891671"; pn[891671] = "891601,889251"; pn[889251] = "891671,889411"; pn[889411] = "889251,889501"; pn[889501] = "889411,891621"; pn[891621] = "889501,891681"; pn[891681] = "891621,892171"; pn[892171] = "891681,892961"; pn[892961] = "892171,892981"; pn[892981] = "892961,893561"; pn[893561] = "892981,891691"; pn[891691] = "893561,891831"; pn[891831] = "891691,891841"; pn[891841] = "891831,893661"; pn[893661] = "891841,893681"; pn[893681] = "893661,893691"; pn[893691] = "893681,893711"; pn[893711] = "893691,893751"; pn[893751] = "893711,893771"; pn[893771] = "893751,893901"; pn[893901] = "893771,893951"; pn[893951] = "893901,893931"; pn[893931] = "893951,893961"; pn[893961] = "893931,893991"; pn[893991] = "893961,894051"; pn[894051] = "893991,894021"; pn[894021] = "894051,894041"; pn[894041] = "894021,894101"; pn[894101] = "894041,894141"; pn[894141] = "894101,895696"; pn[895696] = "894141,896773"; pn[896773] = "895696,896780"; pn[896780] = "896773,896954"; pn[896954] = "896780,896821"; pn[896821] = "896954,896945"; pn[896945] = "896821,896953"; pn[896953] = "896945,896955"; pn[896955] = "896953,896959"; pn[896959] = "896955,896960"; pn[896960] = "896959,896976"; pn[896976] = "896960,896961"; pn[896961] = "896976,896962"; pn[896962] = "896961,896963"; pn[896963] = "896962,896966"; pn[896966] = "896963,896975"; pn[896975] = "896966,896969"; pn[896969] = "896975,896986"; pn[896986] = "896969,897050"; pn[897050] = "896986,897060"; pn[897060] = "897050,897088"; pn[897088] = "897060,897152"; pn[897152] = "897088,897424"; pn[897424] = "897152,897425"; pn[897425] = "897424,897427"; pn[897427] = "897425,897589"; pn[897589] = "897427,897591"; pn[897591] = "897589,897612"; pn[897612] = "897591,898549"; pn[898549] = "897612,898548"; pn[898548] = "898549,898560"; pn[898560] = "898548,898654"; pn[898654] = "898560,898664"; pn[898664] = "898654,898675"; pn[898675] = "898664,900215"; pn[900215] = "898675,900298"; pn[900298] = "900215,901489"; pn[901489] = "900298,901497"; pn[901497] = "901489,901510"; pn[901510] = "901497,904762"; pn[904762] = "901510,904820"; pn[904820] = "904762,904822"; pn[904822] = "904820,905164"; pn[905164] = "904822,850061"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[27804] = "scrapiron"; pu[89272] = "Katana"; pu[5592] = "Super Sport"; pu[4237] = "seaneley"; pu[107671] = "HoodedCobraCommander788"; pu[7129] = "Janus"; pu[3759] = "TYPE*S*TOYS"; pu[110071] = "Johnny Stabbo"; pu[10359] = "maraxusofkeld"; pu[7104] = "Currahee_Chris"; pu[4563] = "curch"; pu[4337] = "spiderpumpkin"; pu[12806] = "StkhlmDK"; pu[11159] = "navy viper"; pu[1830] = "FireFox91"; pu[102831] = "erichpersson"; pu[26543] = "Xenos"; pu[81011] = "nickvree"; pu[113461] = "Elvisrocker"; pu[113471] = "Retail-viper"; pu[8620] = "darthdrew13"; pu[6334] = "grunt 4 mvp"; pu[86682] = "3DJoes"; pu[5133] = "Flophouse"; pu[934] = "Bigbot"; pu[10266] = "Kronz"; pu[18351] = "Plastica"; pu[6852] = "code_name_flint"; pu[92902] = "4-Cobra"; pu[5596] = "skinny"; pu[113421] = "CobraGoalie"; pu[28095] = "hahoo3"; pu[101911] = "Quinine911"; pu[9164] = "LittleBoa"; pu[3654] = "JediJones"; pu[5522] = "tarz_an2003"; pu[16441] = "darkwise"; pu[119971] = "Scotter260"; pu[1100] = "ImaWalkingCorpse"; pu[120461] = "YTMN"; pu[83282] = "greenlant408"; pu[2039] = "General Storm"; pu[4712] = "nero9000"; pu[4886] = "ridetofight"; pu[7195] = "IlliniJoe"; pu[1603] = "Skystriker"; pu[2375] = "sithviper"; pu[16851] = "Labyrinth"; pu[15541] = "ransac"; pu[122531] = "arjorda"; pu[7300] = "Jonesboy75"; pu[2954] = "crimsonhawk"; pu[3553] = "BoogDoc7"; pu[124912] = "4 cobra"; pu[2754] = "danth78"; pu[116881] = "bitswapper"; pu[9089] = "krazycp"; pu[125471] = "Oakyz"; // -->

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
      I don't know what to think about this.
      Last edited by krazycp; 07-01-2019 at 01:34 PM.