Future Loyal Subjects GI Joe Releases: Are you stoked? Who do you want?

yojoe.com

\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n Wes2882\r\n \r\n
\r\n Wes2882 is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n Newbie\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Future Loyal Subjects GI Joe Releases: Are you stoked? Who do you want?\r\n

\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n Hey guys! I\'m new to posting on this forum, so I apologize if this has been discussed (couldn\'t find it anywhere), but with Series 2 of the super-awesome Loyal Subjects Gi Joe figures coming out soon (yay Roadblock, Beach Head, Firefly and Major Bludd!), I can\'t help but start thinking ahead to series 3! I REALLY want to see Flint, Lady Jaye, Scarlett and Baroness. This would require a new female body, but to me these ladies are must haves, so might as well make that mold now. Anyone else looking forward to the future with these guys (and hopefully gals)?
\nWes\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[855401] = "855401,855401"; pn[0] = ",855401"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[112131] = "Wes2882"; // -->

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Future Loyal Subjects GI Joe Releases: Are you stoked? Who do you want?

Hey guys! I'm new to posting on this forum, so I apologize if this has been discussed (couldn't find it anywhere), but with Series 2 of the super-awesome Loyal Subjects Gi Joe figures coming out soon (yay Roadblock, Beach Head, Firefly and Major Bludd!), I can't help but start thinking ahead to series 3! I REALLY want to see Flint, Lady Jaye, Scarlett and Baroness. This would require a new female body, but to me these ladies are must haves, so might as well make that mold now. Anyone else looking forward to the future with these guys (and hopefully gals)?
    Wes