Danger at the Docks question

yojoe.com

Danger at the Docks question

Does anyone know if the SDCC version of this--the one with classic colors Flint--is gong to be available at Hasbro toy shop or TRU? It's entirely possible that it HAS shown up on HTS and I missed it...

I was thinking I did not want this set and now I have decided I do (too late, I'm sure). I put in a bid for one on ebay but I'm sure it won't hold up.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    It's unlikely it'll show up on HTS. It was a TRU Exclusive sold at SDCC via the Entertainment Earth Booth. As for showing up at a B&M TRU, the wording of TRU's last press release on the subject of SDCC Exclusives leaned toward 'no' with regards to this particular version.

http://forums.yojoe.com/news/143111-...ger-docks.html

It was available on the TRU site for about an hour last night. Keep checking, it's entirely possible it'll show up again.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

Quote Originally Posted by Super Sport View Post
    It's unlikely it'll show up on HTS. It was a TRU Exclusive sold at SDCC via the Entertainment Earth Booth. As for showing up at a B&M TRU, the wording of TRU's last press release on the subject of SDCC Exclusives leaned toward 'no' with regards to this particular version.

http://forums.yojoe.com/news/143111-...ger-docks.html

It was available on the TRU site for about an hour last night. Keep checking, it's entirely possible it'll show up again.
    Yeah I did see that on TRU.com but I was wondering if that wasn't just showing the SDCC colors and then when it arrives it would turn out being the retail version. In any case, it was sold out. I'll check it when I can but I've had a busy summer...no time to sit and hit "refresh" on the computer.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

If you really want the set, I don't think there is any reason for you to waste time trying to get it through TRU.com. It's probably not going to happen again. At this point, you would have to hit the secondary market and pay the mark up. Such is the life of an exclusive.