What toy feature have you recently figured out? - Page 4

yojoe.com

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thumbs up Never Give Up !

Here is some enlightment !

Last edited by Cobra_Island_Survivor; 10-08-2004 at 04:21 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Question

That sure didn't work for me.

Does the uzi fit snuggy or does it fall off easily?
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by dockingbay97
    That sure didn't work for me.

Does the uzi fit snuggy or does it fall off easily?
    Wow! I just tried that, and it worked. It fits ok. Not that secure, but could be worse. The little bit on the back of the gun just fits into the top part of the notch on his leg. That is the only bit that seems to fit. Good luck.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Talking

Here is a pic of Low Light:

http://complit.mmlab.hku.hk/disneycu...s/lowlight.jpg

This is how I learned it from my firend. It fits well. One notch clips onto the top slit while the other one hangs and keeps the gun straight. If you need a closer pic please let me know. :-)
    Last edited by diamondblackfan; 10-08-2004 at 06:58 AM.

Talking

Snow Serpent I found out recently myself. Snow Viper and Low Light is way tooooooooo cool! This is to the extreme! I have got so many new things to do this weekend!

Keep this topic up!

Red face Who new?

I'm kind of surprised and intrigued lol Some of you guys need to do more hands on with your collecting. A friend of mine walked into my room the other day and asked if I used tape to stick my ice viper armies sais to there legs, and I was like, tape? huh? Look closer. I know there collectors and worth money, but I think everyone right now shoud get out there figures and take a closer look at them. Check out the detail, investagate the weapons, they are even cooler when you look closely Enjoy the joes, jusat don;t through them in a box after yo uget them lol Yay for this thread.

When I got my very first Snow Wolf I put the sais on Ice Viper's legs immediately. I knew that the grooves on his legs were there for some reason, so I stuck the sais in and wa-lah.

I tried that Low-Light uzi thing back in the 80's then left it alone. I tried it again last night and could only get the back tab of the uzi to connect to his leg. It still holds good and looks cool, so I'm satisfied.

I also removed Psyche-Outs antennas from his backpack last night too. WHAT'S THE POINT IN THAT??.....ANYONE??......
    "Anyone can use a weapon. But the ninja IS a weapon." - Storm Shadow

Quote Originally Posted by CobraGang

I also removed Psyche-Outs antennas from his backpack last night too. WHAT'S THE POINT IN THAT??.....ANYONE??......

I have no idea there. I can't even figure that it would be cheaper to make like that.

I am officially giving up on Low Light. It seems I have tried half my life and now that I have seen pics, it looks a little silly sticking out like that. Oh, well.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

Gotta agree on the low-light, it just doesn't look right sticking out like that.

The Ice-Viper on the other hand, I never know about that one.....

Ditto for the Alley Viper backpack, I'm going to have to try that one as well.

Maybe we should have a new cat. on yojoe with pics on how to put weapons on figures?