What toy feature have you recently figured out? - Page 6

yojoe.com

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Ripper- I put his rifle thing on his backpack I think by the clip. gotta try the jaws. Buzzer's side handle (on the chainsaw) goes through the handle of the gas can on his back, and Torch's torch fits on his pack (again by the "clip" look for a notch on one side.)

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Obiwanjacoby
    I thought they were shoulder pads?
    I'm really surprised at some of the responses. Maybe Yo joe should have pics of figures with accessories on the figure?

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Matthew
    I'm kind of surprised and intrigued lol Some of you guys need to do more hands on with your collecting. A friend of mine walked into my room the other day and asked if I used tape to stick my ice viper armies sais to there legs, and I was like, tape? huh? Look closer. I know there collectors and worth money, but I think everyone right now shoud get out there figures and take a closer look at them. Check out the detail, investagate the weapons, they are even cooler when you look closely Enjoy the joes, jusat don;t through them in a box after yo uget them lol Yay for this thread.
    Amen man. Amen! Makes you think no one plays with their figures anymore.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Just got the new motorcycle with stormshadow, and noticed that there is a storage compartment (I assume that is what it is) above the rear wheel that you can stick his nunchuks in nicely.

I also found out about the rock viper and how his large gun fits into his backpack, that's cool too.

One thing that has always bothered me is that open slot across range vipers backpack, does that have a purpose?

Quote Originally Posted by Evergreen
    Just got the new motorcycle with stormshadow, and noticed that there is a storage compartment (I assume that is what it is) above the rear wheel that you can stick his nunchuks in nicely.

I also found out about the rock viper and how his large gun fits into his backpack, that's cool too.

One thing that has always bothered me is that open slot across range vipers backpack, does that have a purpose?
    What! There is a storage compartment there? I never noticed that and I did play with that!

I also wondered about the slots on the Range Viper pack.
    Selling out! LMK what you need!

range-viper's pack's slot holds the handle to his grey launcher.

sub zero

i'm pretty sure the large tab on Sub Zero's backpack fits the slot on his machine gun, but i just tried it out, and it fits but it's not a great fit. i have no idea where the mortars are supposed to go, and about the mortars, it says on:

http://www.yojoe.com/action/90/subzero.shtml

that he comes with 4 mortars, but mine apparently came with 5 mortars which is weird since i was always the kid that had to take vehicles back to the store because there was always a piece missing. anyone else ever get extra parts? I know my 2001 Tripwire had 4 land mines too, which i was happy about since my TF Tripwire was missing one which i just found when i was going through a box of stuff i was about to throw away, i was really jazzed when i found that :P

Red face A coupla things i have NEVER figured out

I have had Ambush http://www.yojoe.com/action/90/ambush.shtml but I have NEVER successfully set up his tent!! Either in his backpack, nor as an actual tent... anybody wanna share some pix of a set up one??

I have Mercer v.2 http://www.yojoe.com/action/91/mercer2.shtml & am fidgeting with his backpack as we speak, why does it look like it can do something special?? anybody??

BUT a coupla things I am proud to say I discovered myself after a couple of years of owning them, is Topside's backpack http://www.yojoe.com/access/90/139.jpg actually becomes a standalone rocket launcher!!
    AND Heavy Duty http://www.yojoe.com/action/02/heavyduty4.shtml actually has a built in holster on his hip for this pistol.
    Last edited by The Faceless Master; 10-08-2004 at 09:16 PM.
    New eBayID: the_faceless_master

Old eBayID: dreytopia

Quote Originally Posted by zartan15
    range-viper's pack's slot holds the handle to his grey launcher.
    I tried this, but there is no way that handle goes in the slot unless I smash it flat.

A couple more!

NOTE: These may or may not have already been mentioned. I don't believe I skippied anyone's post. . .

-The spear to Undertow v.1 slips along the groove in his back & into his waist. Good for when you have to make a quick escape on a Hydro-Sled.

- Eel v.1 has a curious feature, though I don't know if Hasbro intended it or not. You can fit his speargun on his backpack, just between his upper arm and the pack. The forward handle to the gun hangs on the backpack "hole" made by the mold of the backpack hose. The rest fits flush right along it and curves around the bottom of the pack. Almost (almost) like it was made that way.

-PJ