What toy feature have you recently figured out? - Page 7

yojoe.com

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thumbs up

I tried the Ice Viper thing, very cool, I didn't realize that.

I could not get the lowlight thing to work.

Tonight, I am going to try the Roadblock thing.

I also wanted to add, a feature I did not know about was V2's rock n roll gun hangs on his right leg. Just found that out about 5 months ago and had the figure for over 2 years.

This is a very very good board!!!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Arrow Hey Don!

Quote Originally Posted by donsbabyboo
    I have had Ambush but I have NEVER successfully set up his tent!! Either in his backpack, nor as an actual tent... anybody wanna share some pix of a set up one??
    Here's the directions from the re-release named Sidetrack (still Ambush to me tho'). . .

http://www.yojoe.com/action/00/00car...structions.jpg

I've both set it up and stored it in the pack, but it takes awhile to get it right.

-PJ

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Obiwanjacoby
    NOTE:
    -The spear to Undertow v.1 slips along the groove in his back & into his waist. Good for when you have to make a quick escape on a Hydro-Sled.
    -PJ
    WOW!!! Got a pic of this?
    New eBayID: the_faceless_master

Old eBayID: dreytopia

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Although several of the features listed here are actual intended features, I have to wonder if our imagination and ingenuity have outdone those of the Hasbro designers?
    "Ya'll hear that, we's usin' codenames.”

Thumbs up

Back in '85 when I first got Barbecue, I noticed his left thigh leg has a peg sticking out, but then after looking at the groove from his nozzle gun for his extinguisher, it actually fits on his left leg like if it were on a holster.

I was dumbfounded by the Alley Viper backpack. Never knew about that.

I wonder if this is just a sign of my getting too old, but when I got the Thunderwing jet, it took me a while to figure out how to get the missle launcher to work. I saw so many pictures of the missle compartment open that i assumed that's how it fired (and ignored the directions saying the exact opposite).

Quote Originally Posted by donsbabyboo
    I have Mercer v.2 http://www.yojoe.com/action/91/mercer2.shtml & am fidgeting with his backpack as we speak, why does it look like it can do something special?? anybody??
    Well, on the page that you gave a link to, there's a link to instructions for his backpack, did you look at that?

Quote Originally Posted by Magna Prime
    I was dumbfounded by the Alley Viper backpack. Never knew about that.

I wonder if this is just a sign of my getting too old, but when I got the Thunderwing jet, it took me a while to figure out how to get the missle launcher to work. I saw so many pictures of the missle compartment open that i assumed that's how it fired (and ignored the directions saying the exact opposite).
    Yesturday I got my son the Thunderwing jet for his Birthday and we both weren't bothering with gettin the instructions out. It took awhile to figure out how to get the missles to fire, switching from bombs to missles.

Sub-Zero Mortors

I personally like this thread. I do feel blessed that it hasn't taken me long to figure some things out. The Alley Viper hook thing I figured out about a week into owning it; I thought "wow, this would be cool if it shot out," and pulled a little too hard. At first I thought I broke it, then realized, wow, it does come out.

I will say that when I get a complete figure, I'm usually surprised when I discover something that you can't tell from looking at it on the catelogue. I take it back, I didn't know about the Buzzer and Ripper things (except the gas can although my gas can won't come off; I believe it was glued on before I traded for it)

One thing about subzero, there is a way to store all four missiles on his person. Two fit in the mortor tub, but also there is space in the bacpack where the peg is. Put the mortors inside of the hole then affix it to Sub's back. Now he carries all his items.

One note: I hate figures with too much items, i.e. Space shot and Col. courage. If you can't carry it, don't get it, I say.
    What's left when honor's gone?
    Death is the best kick of all, why do you think God saved it for last?

Quote Originally Posted by spiderpumpkin
    I've had the Defiant Space Complex for a couple months now and the gantry only elevates the booster at an angle. I've seen a Hasbro picture that shows the booster pointing straight up but mine only goes up part way. The crank works fine.

I'm curious, does anyone have a Defiant Space Complex that elevates the booster so its 90 degree angle?

here is a picture of my shuttle upright.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Joe 4.jpg 
Views:	211 
Size:	38.2 KB 
ID:	385  

Obiwanjacoby is very correct about the 2 cobra divers I include photos that make this clear!

Donsbabyboo check out the pic you asked for Undertow – a very unusual and cool fit!

UKGIJOE do not give up with Ripper – the two handles on his backpack hold both of his accessories – for the jaws of life you have to connect the little hole with the handle of the bp

Finally Range Viper’ s backpack can hold both his black knife and his black gun – NOT the grey launcher!