What toy feature have you recently figured out? - Page 8

yojoe.com

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Talking Discovering...

Obiwanjacoby is very correct about the 2 cobra divers I include photos that make this clear!

Donsbabyboo check out the pic you asked for Undertow – a very unusual and cool fit!

UKGIJOE do not give up with Ripper – the two handles on his backpack hold both of his accessories – for the jaws of life you have to connect the little hole with the handle of the bp

Finally Range Viper’ s backpack can hold both his black knife and his black gun – NOT the grey launcher!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Thanks, CIS! I've been having download issues with my camera. Sorry I wasn't able to help.

But now, as you can see. . .that's why I make such a big deal with the Undertow/Eel thing. Kind of obscure unless you're really looking for it.

And with the Eels in my collection, all of them get additional Zandar guns. It looks so kewl!!!! Since their original speargun is on the backpack.

-PJ

I like the Eel idea. The Undertow on the other hand is odd? Definitely could use the Eel idea in my displaying but I doubt that I would ever use the Undertow one. Just too odd.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Thumbs up

Good one thread. Somethings I knew and learnin a few more.

add ons and a question

First off for all you people having trouble with low lights uzi, I never knew about it and just went and gave it a try. It didn't take long before I became very frusterated, however, and it may not be exactlly right but how I did it was I lined up the larger loop to the top pinchers on his leg and just stuck it in. Note that the smaller loop will hang outside of the black area and down near his knee.
    I also couldn't wait to checkout the alley vipers backpack. Apparently my brother found that one out a long time ago, 'cause there wasn't anything there to pull out, but there was small hole I never noticed before.
    And hopefully someone can help me out with this question. When I was a kid I always really wanted a bridge layer but I never had one, untill I bought one on E-bay a few weeks ago. It's my favorite "new" toy since Snake-eyes version 2. Anyway I couldn't figure out how the bridge mechanism disconnects from the vehicle. I looked the instructions up on YOJOE.com but that only seems to warp the piece. Is there a way to do this without eventually breaking the toy?
    Last edited by rea1180; 11-02-2004 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Mis-spellings and just plain left out whole words.

speaking of the Alley Viper backpack, that was the one with the little bow at the top of it that would pop out right? i think i saw it in a pack of generic joe figures about 2 weeks ago now, it was a light brown color, i think they were dinosaur hunters or something, sorry if this isn't the right place for this, but it jogged my memory :P

Quote Originally Posted by rea1180
    When I was a kid I always really wanted a bridge layer but I never had one, untill I bought one on E-bay a few weeks ago. It's my favorite "new" toy since Snake-eyes version 2. Anyway I couldn't figure out how the bridge mechanism disconnects from the vehicle. I looked the instructions up on YOJOE.com but that only seems to warp the piece. Is there a way to do this without eventually breaking the toy?
    I've always just pinched the ends of the arms together? Tho that will probably will lead to the arms breaking. Noticed that a lot on accessory lots I get from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadman2099
    speaking of the Alley Viper backpack, that was the one with the little bow at the top of it that would pop out right? i think i saw it in a pack of generic joe figures about 2 weeks ago now, it was a light brown color, i think they were dinosaur hunters or something, sorry if this isn't the right place for this, but it jogged my memory :P
    I saw the same backpack with the Chinook Helicopter I purchased awhile back. It was packed in with it's brand of generic soldiers that came with the helicopter. Almost identical if not identical to the Alley Viper v1 backpack.

ya i saw that alley vip pack in some knockoffs too....i also remember seeing beachheads gun and mainframes pack and computer
    Always wanted: Foreign figs, protos and test shots, and vs 1 BATs and parts.

I was curious whenever I got the Chinook. How they were able to get such an identical backpack from the v1 Alley Viper? Did they some how luck out on the mold or just really good at copying them?