Fixing Loose Hand Grip on Sigma 8 inch figures,,,help?

yojoe.com

\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n el_bombastico\r\n \r\n
\r\n el_bombastico is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n Newbie\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Fixing Loose Hand Grip on Sigma 8 inch figures,,,help?\r\n

\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n So I recently got two of the 8 inch Sigma 6 action figures Snake-Eyes and Storm Shadow. They\'re both excellent save for the fact that Storm Shadow\'s left hand doesn\'t hold his weapons very well, especially his Sword. Is there a fix for this? I tried using the warm water method but it didn\'t work, does the water need to be boiling?\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[866441] = "866441,866441"; pn[0] = ",866441"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[113941] = "el_bombastico"; // -->

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Fixing Loose Hand Grip on Sigma 8 inch figures,,,help?

So I recently got two of the 8 inch Sigma 6 action figures Snake-Eyes and Storm Shadow. They're both excellent save for the fact that Storm Shadow's left hand doesn't hold his weapons very well, especially his Sword. Is there a fix for this? I tried using the warm water method but it didn't work, does the water need to be boiling?