Other Lines That Fit Joe - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    @ Geek-Viper. All of those sets you posted pictures of look good for the prices. They seem to blend in really well with Joe.

I should have checked Dollar General for what they had while I was there yesterday, but I was in such a hurry. I was on foot outside of my city running errands and the weather was looking iffy.

I recently saw a 1/18th scale military set at Rite Aid with sandbags and stuff, but it wasn't a deal at the price of $19.99. I'm pretty sure it was by a company called Excite Limited.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I've seen those. They're like US Military or something? I'm with you though. They do look good, but not for those prices.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

Quote Originally Posted by Geek-Viper View Post
    I've seen those. They're like US Military or something? I'm with you though. They do look good, but not for those prices.
    Yes. I found their website earlier today: Excite Limited

They have quite a few Battle Station like sets, which are interesting to me. I'm curious if they'd be cheaper if they were found elsewhere. Rite Aid has always been up there on their prices. I think their Joes were like $13.99 when they had them.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I've seen some of these figures at Dollar General. Don't recall the prices, but I'm sure they're cheaper than Rite Aid. Kind of excited the line has some USCG figures coming out.

Oh you're right! I think I did see them there. It's just too bad that the figures are so poorly articulated.

Yeah, I was disappointed by the articulation as well. Make them even Lanard like, I'm all over them.

Here's a quick pic of the wrestling set in Walmart I was talking about. If you wait till after Xmas they go on clearance for like $2.50-3.50

Last edited by Geek-Viper; 12-22-2014 at 08:54 PM.