Yellow Lady jaye variant(canary ann )India

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lightbulb Yellow Lady jaye variant(canary ann )India

What do u Guys think about it.What could it be worth for a serious collector

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

do you have this and are selling it? or are you just asking the question of what that figure would be worth if it sold?

Quote Originally Posted by berean3906 View Post
    do you have this and are selling it? or are you just asking the question of what that figure would be worth if it sold?
    I have it,just no idea how much it's worth !

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I want to know how much a serious collector would pay for this

i can tell you if its legit its the canary ann lady jay and is rare. its up there with the other funskool rare figs like red baroness and blue short fuze. pm me i may have a sirious collector friend that may be interested.

This figure is rarer than blue short fuze. This is the first one that I know of that is for sale. Red baroness is a complain figure too but the other four figs seem to be rarer.
    Check out my store: http://stores.ebay.com/The-Nerdiest-Store

For EXTREMELY cheap Joes check us out at www.thenerdieststore.com

Quote Originally Posted by gijoemuseum View Post
    This figure is rarer than blue short fuze. This is the first one that I know of that is for sale. Red baroness is a complain figure too but the other four figs seem to be rarer.
    I don't know on that. That shortfuze is getting harder and harder to find. Especially if you want it moc. I'm not saying the canary ann isn't super rare but me personally if I'm dropping alot of money for a figure it's the red stalker, blue shortfuze or blue hawk. I would love to own these figures but I know this is the third canary ann I have seen in the past year that has come up for sale. The rare funskool I haven't seen except for airdevons collection was sold.

There has been three of these for sale? I have been stalking for one for a while and I haven't seen anything besides this one. Was it on Hisstank or something? It looks like Red Baroness and Canary might be the more common of the complain ones but the other three guys are only owned by one collector as far I know.
    Check out my store: http://stores.ebay.com/The-Nerdiest-Store

For EXTREMELY cheap Joes check us out at www.thenerdieststore.com

Quote Originally Posted by gijoemuseum View Post
    There has been three of these for sale? I have been stalking for one for a while and I haven't seen anything besides this one. Was it on Hisstank or something? It looks like Red Baroness and Canary might be the more common of the complain ones but the other three guys are only owned by one collector as far I know.
    Yes 3 counting this one I have seen. The first was mint condition. I have also seen the filecard for ssle. They were not in a public forum. Just from a private collector. I owned the cross country figure but I sold it awhile back because I was not going to complete the set any time soon. I believe the collector who bought it had a few of theae.

Okay guys I have updated the price for the figure in For sale section Check Out