2002 gi joe dual packs (not for resale)

yojoe.com

2002 gi joe dual packs (not for resale)

i didnt see these anywhere on the site so if i missed them please someone let me know

i bought 2 packages of these "dual packs" years ago when working at a toy store. forgive me the picture is blurry but i have the actual items across town stored so i cant get a better picture of them and this is a old picture to somewhat give you a idea of what im describing.

ok so regularly in 2002 each pack contained 2 characters a gi joe vs a cobra. this pack i got they took 2 packs and combined them into one big pack so you would get a total of 4 characters total. i snatched these up right away when i was working because i never saw these anywhere else. i bought the only 2 they had

in the first pack i remember it had wetsuit(v7) vs cobra moray on top, and on bottom another wet suit(v8) vs cobray moray(v3). the only difference is the colors, making it a variation which the website notes

so basically my question is is there any pictures of these dual 4 packs anywhere on the site? if not then i can take better more clear pictures of these. im not sure if they just picked random packs and combined them or if it was specific to the variations. i did notice there was a piece of paper at the bottom in each case that said individual items not for resale. also does anyone else have these or seen them before?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dual packs not for resale.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	81.8 KB 
ID:	55991

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

We don't have any pictures of these on the site. I can, however, speculate on what these actually are. These were probably value packs released around the holidays, likely through Walmart or Toys R Us. This wasn't an uncommon practice at the time for Hasbro, as they did it with quite a few of their toylines. The last time I paid attention to the release of things like these was a Black Friday sale of Transformers from 2010.

i bought them at the kb toys outlet since i use to unload the truck there, but you may be right about the value packs. kb toys could of even maybe bought discounts of them from bigger stores like toys r us if they werent selling im guessing.

do you guys need any good quality pics of them for the site? i can take some for you. or maybe ill just plop them in this post whenever i get them and if someones searching for them theyll see them here

they must be kinda rare since ive never seen them before anywhere else

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

KB Toys is another place where these types of packs could be found.

And sure, we could use some pics! PM me!

I suppose these are rarer than other items from that period, though that doesn't exactly make them in demand, sadly.

If memory serves Kay Bee was the only source for the double packs (4 total figures).
    ForceFull1's Cheap Joes and Transformers
    http://forcefull1.weebly.com/