Love Life Vs Gijoe updated not what I meant - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I'm reading this post & OUCH DUDE! If I were you I'd just delete this post before your foot goes any farter into your mouth! LOL!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Heck, I'm proud of Southern California being full of crazy people. I probably count as one.

I think the best thing is to have someone that understands your habits and hobbies, and have their own hobbies too... Sometimes I think I'm blessed of having a girlfriend that don't mind of me collecting G.I. Joes, and loves to search for new itens for my collection with me. And she likes me to help her in her searches too, because she's a Barbie collector. Last week we traveled to another city and we spent lots of time in toy stores. She even insisted with me to buy some more figures that I was planning to pick, because they were at a very good price.

The most important thing here is respect for each other, and some mutual understanding... Every side has to do some concession.

Oh, I remembered something funny: one of this days my girlfriend dreamed that I needed to buy some expensive thing (like a new computer or some other thing to my job) but instead I bought an ultra-rare-and-international-Joe with all the money... She almost killed me in the dream, and woke up saying bad words about me... We laugh a lot in the other day.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

My ex would blame me personally for any bad dreams she had about me.

Are we noticing a trend with this woman?