yojoe.com

Thread: 12" checklists

\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n JohnnyAngel77\r\n \r\n
\r\n JohnnyAngel77 is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n JohnnyAngel77\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n 12" checklists\r\n

\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n Hi, would anybody know of a more complete 12" GI Joe checklist (w/pics) than whats available on here? I have a few 12" Joes that are not listed on here that fall outside of the vintage and ARAH style 12" Joes (desert army saws gunner, for instance). I\'ve looked around a little bit but thought somebody might be able to point me in the right direction.
\n
\nThanks in advance.\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
"And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him"
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[890501] = "890501,890501"; pn[0] = ",890501"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[9904] = "JohnnyAngel77"; // -->

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

12" checklists

Hi, would anybody know of a more complete 12" GI Joe checklist (w/pics) than whats available on here? I have a few 12" Joes that are not listed on here that fall outside of the vintage and ARAH style 12" Joes (desert army saws gunner, for instance). I've looked around a little bit but thought somebody might be able to point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.
    "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him"