\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Prototype KILLER SET on Ebay\r\n

\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n OK My Gi Joe Collector friends A Holly Grail is up on ebay. In 25+ years of collecting Joes This is the first set of Prototypes that include a Resin Vehicle, Figure, first Shot Vehicle and Figure and the production packaged version together for sale. This should go for around $2000
\n
\n
\nDon\'t miss this one! I can tell you this is all legit and real, Those of you who know me will confirm for me.
\n
\n
\nRARE Gi Joe Resin Prototype 2003 Polar Blast and Snow Serpent | eBay\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[892591] = "892591,892591"; pn[0] = ",892591"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[4669] = "Kidmold"; // -->

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Prototype KILLER SET on Ebay

OK My Gi Joe Collector friends A Holly Grail is up on ebay. In 25+ years of collecting Joes This is the first set of Prototypes that include a Resin Vehicle, Figure, first Shot Vehicle and Figure and the production packaged version together for sale. This should go for around $2000

Don't miss this one! I can tell you this is all legit and real, Those of you who know me will confirm for me.

RARE Gi Joe Resin Prototype 2003 Polar Blast and Snow Serpent | eBay