Custom Ninja Force Figures

yojoe.com

Custom Ninja Force Figures

So to anybody who has followed my post, they already know I love the ninja force figures, so I've been working on some customs.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_20150123_006.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	350.3 KB 
ID:	59731Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_20150123_008.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	339.1 KB 
ID:	59741

Quick Kick was made from a v3 Johnny Cage with the head of a v2 Ryu, the Mortal Kombat logo was scaped off. The Costume was based on the v3 Quick Kick.

Name:	WP_20150123_018.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	327.5 KB 
ID:	59751

Satan was made from a v1 Ken Masters and the B&J Red Storm Shadow, it was a huge pain to transfer the spring components, but I was eventually successful and the ninja feature works. Additional black paint was added to the trim of the figure.

Name:	WP_20150123_022.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	357.2 KB 
ID:	59761

Night Creeper Leader was made from Vegas body and the head of a v2 Night Creeper Leader. The neck had to be shaved down to fit and was unfortunately glued in place so it does not move. The Night Creepers in the second photo got their capes from Swamp Rat figures, I boiled the capes until the rubber was soft enough to fit around the Night Creepers head. Since the original card art featured them with capes I liked the idea of adding this feature.

Name:	WP_20150123_026.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	347.9 KB 
ID:	59771 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_20150123_032.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	385.6 KB 
ID:	59781

Prototype T'Gin-Zu was painted by my wife, I recently purchased a second T' Gin-Zu because I was unhappy with the loose joints of my first one, and my wife painted the spare to resemble the one featured on the back of the box, rather than the blue and orange one that actually got boxed with the Pile Driver.

Name:	WP_20150123_012.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	339.6 KB 
ID:	59791 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_20150123_014.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	349.2 KB 
ID:	59801

And finally Tiger Claw was also done by my wife, she added brown highlights to a Smoke figure and painted to claw on his chest.

Name:	WP_20150123_009.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	328.7 KB 
ID:	59811
    Last edited by Witchblood; 01-23-2015 at 02:18 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Very cool
    Best Regards
    StkhlmDK

Check out http://www.action-force.dk if you want to see my GI Joe/Action Force collection
    YoJoe Collection Profile: http://www.yojoe.com/members/YOJOE0016251
    Flickr Account: https://www.flickr.com/photos/95647335@N07/

Quote Originally Posted by StkhlmDK View Post
    Very cool
    Thank you.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Too cool mate Keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by Quinine911 View Post
    Too cool mate Keep up the good work!
    Thank you, I do have a few other projects in the works, a Ninja-Ku, Jinx, Firefly and a few Black Dragon Ninjas. I also made some ninja vipers, but all I did with those is put a cobra logo on Sub-Zero so I didn't think they where worth displaying. I'm toying with the idea of letting my wife repaint one of my Red Ninjas to resemble the box art.

Nice customs--was this the project you hinted at in one of the PM's you sent?

Quote Originally Posted by Storehouse View Post
    Nice customs--was this the project you hinted at in one of the PM's you sent?
    Yeah, I had a lot more that I wanted to do, but I ran out of funds and was doing a lot of mandatory overtime at work so I had to put things on hold. But I think I might finally be able to start again.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblood View Post
    Yeah, I had a lot more that I wanted to do, but I ran out of funds and was doing a lot of mandatory overtime at work so I had to put things on hold. But I think I might finally be able to start again.
    Well, if you do, let me know--I still have those extra Scorpion parts, along with a couple of pieces from the Movie Edition Liu Kang, whose torso was originally for the never-released Ninja Commandos Road Pig.

Quote Originally Posted by Storehouse View Post
    Well, if you do, let me know--I still have those extra Scorpion parts, along with a couple of pieces from the Movie Edition Liu Kang, whose torso was originally for the never-released Ninja Commandos Road Pig.
    Nice, I don't have any trade stock at the moment, but maybe we can work out a price. I would definitely make a road pig out of kang if I can get my hands on one.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblood View Post
    Nice, I don't have any trade stock at the moment, but maybe we can work out a price. I would definitely make a road pig out of kang if I can get my hands on one.
    No problem, take your time, till you get some extra fodder.