G.I. Joe Convention Undertow trooper posted to GIJoeCon.com

yojoe.com

G.I. Joe Convention Undertow trooper posted to GIJoeCon.com

The world continues turning, even with recent events, and with his love of Iron Grenadiers, Gary would have enjoyed today's reveal.

Today the G.I. Joe Collectors Club showed off their Convention Undertow trooper, a modern update of their own membership exclusive Undertow from several years ago, recolored in Iron Grenadier black, red, and gold.

Using mostly parts from the recently released 50th Anniversary Eel, but in the trademark Iron Grenadier colors, this scuba trooper makes for a solid addition to any modern IG army. Keep watching GIJoeCon.com and check out the mirrored image below.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	03_Undertow.jpg 
Views:	811 
Size:	55.8 KB 
ID:	60344

For folks longing for Undertow in more classic colors, there is an Undertow Officer slated for release in the Convention boxed set as well... perhaps that will give us 90s fan our classic version that we'd love to see?
    Managing Editor YoJoe.com
    Webmaster GeneralsJoes.com
    Reviews, News, and Opinions

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Really hope the rest of the set gets better. Not really impressed here and I did call this figure as a simple repaint with a new mask. Here's hoping the Iron Anvils, General Mayhem and Metal Head kick some but because right now I'm really NOT excited. Would have rather seen a Cobra-la set. We have seen every other sub division some twice. Really wish the club would give us something NEW. And I know they can.

Angry We want more

I must agree here. For the prices of these particular sets we are expecting some newer figures, or some revamps of figures we have not seen in the new construct.

Quote Originally Posted by gnawgahyde View Post
    Really hope the rest of the set gets better. Not really impressed here and I did call this figure as a simple repaint with a new mask. Here's hoping the Iron Anvils, General Mayhem and Metal Head kick some but because right now I'm really NOT excited. Would have rather seen a Cobra-la set. We have seen every other sub division some twice. Really wish the club would give us something NEW. And I know they can.