palitoy ACTION FORCE A.T.C. sticker sheet

yojoe.com

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

palitoy ACTION FORCE A.T.C. sticker sheet

I/we need 1 or more people interested in sticker sheets for the ACTON FORCE A.T.C. from Europe . These will be quality vinyl sticker sheets like the original PALITOY vehicles had . contact Paul on this web site for more information THANKS !

Vintage Star Wars Collectables - Home

Or if anyone is interested check out this post on BFTB for more info and throw your hat in the ring by responding in that thread.

We just need one more taker to get these to print.
    "Get a life will you people! I mean look at you, look at the way you're dressed. You there, you must be almost 30, have you ever kissed a girl?" - William Shatner

I'm still good for 3 sticker sets when the order is ready to be made. I should probably buy a 4th one to sell on eBay & pay for all them !! LOL

4. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by navy viper View Post
    I'm still good for 3 sticker sets when the order is ready to be made. I should probably buy a 4th one to sell on eBay & pay for all them !! LOL
    Do you mean "2" or "3"? You wrote "3" in your post here but on BFTB we have you down for "2". We're still one short to proceed with printing, but if you can confirm in the BFTB post that you want three, I think we can proceed with printing. Let us know. Thanks.
    "Get a life will you people! I mean look at you, look at the way you're dressed. You there, you must be almost 30, have you ever kissed a girl?" - William Shatner

That's awesome! Thanks for the information!
    Check out my store: http://stores.ebay.com/The-Nerdiest-Store

For EXTREMELY cheap Joes check us out at www.thenerdieststore.com

Quote Originally Posted by gijoemuseum View Post
    That's awesome! Thanks for the information!
    FYI, if you are in need of an ATC decal set you will need to post in the BFTB thread linked in this thread here. The ATC sets are only being printed in the quantity that are pre-ordered now. You would have to let Paul (Squad Leader) on BFTB know you want a set and get pre-payment to him via Paypal ASAP before they go to print.

http://bloodforthebaron.com/phpBB3/v...hp?f=5&t=14502

I don't want to hijack your thread, but does anyone know where I can find repo stickers for an SAS Hawk?

Quote Originally Posted by joenorth View Post
    I don't want to hijack your thread, but does anyone know where I can find repo stickers for an SAS Hawk?
    As soon as I get my hands on a complete Hawk I've already told Paul I will make a template for him to make quality repros.

Dammit! I go away for a while and miss out on stuff like this. I don't need a A.T.C. sticker sheet but i would have taken one.

Quote Originally Posted by viper#9 View Post
    Dammit! I go away for a while and miss out on stuff like this. I don't need a A.T.C. sticker sheet but i would have taken one.
    There's still one or two extra I believe;

http://www.vintagestarwarscollectabl...rs/zforce.html