*****possible spoilers in thread*****

Amazing portrayal of Ronin. She is begrudgingly babysitting Billy.

I like how she really does not seem to care or show any emotion when Billy winds up on youtube.
She knows what the consequences are going to be and instead of fretting she acts accordingly, ever watchful.

"Wait" you are saying..."This is Snake Eyes' book." well yes it is but this issue was about Billy.
The naive protected Billy who is just not Cobra in any way. The Commander hid him, sheltered him, and seemingly gave him a normal life with the values most people who are not mercenaries bent on world domination have.

His crush on Ronin, is it mutual? does it matter?
I like this situation.

The river rescue immediately brought to mind the school bus scene from Superman. I found myself thinking. dang should he really save those tourists? Of course maybe he did not see the Ipad on the shore. Maybe he was raised to help people no matter what and just dove in. I honestly thought Cobra had found him and it was a trap.

Ronin in the hospital was great, I never would have thought of an IV as a weapon.

Now Snake Eyes, and Chameleon know where Billy is and without a word, or even a thought, Snake Eyes is leaping off rooftops like Spiderman.
Who is the "they" that Chameleon is talking about? The Joes? is Ronin operating outside the Joe team? Cobra? Snake Eyes is not in the middle...he works for Cobra so Erika saying someone else already knows where Billy is, brings up an interesting question.