A GI Joe rap album?

yojoe.com

A GI Joe rap album?

Found this while looking through the internet:
    Wordburglar "Rap Viper" (Welcome To Cobra Island) - YouTube

Pretty good, actually.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Holy carp. I don't know of this guy, but it blows my mind that what seems to be your independent homegrown musician can nowadays get access to better and better graphics and production capability resulting in stuff like THAT.

I watched that the other week and multiple times since and I thought it was great, especially the lyrics with all of the references. I don't understand why Cobra Commander and Cobra Troopers can't look like that in an official GI Joe movie.

I don't know if I even want to try it. It will probably be better than all the other rap out there but it is still rap so I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by heavyduty1 View Post
    I don't know if I even want to try it. It will probably be better than all the other rap out there but it is still rap so I don't know.
    It really is about the only rap worth listening too. Look, one of two things will happen. You laugh with it(like the rest of us did), or you laugh at it. Either way it's only going to cost you 3 minutes of your life. Unless your download speed leaves you buffering, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

I checked out his other stuff too. He's got one called "A letter from Snake Eyes"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfEQoDoiido

No video to really go with it. But a cool little rap about Snake and his buddy Tommy fighting in the jungle.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

He is known as Burg on JoeCanuck.com

WORDBURGLAR - WELCOME TO COBRA ISLAND
    FREE DOWNLOAD FROM BANDCAMP:
    Wordburglar
    Last edited by martin-montreal; 02-08-2014 at 04:14 PM.
    = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

My lists: For sale/ for trade, Wanted

I downloaded this guys album and i highly recommend it. There are a TON of references there, referring to the cartoons, comic, and file cards. Its not some cheesy joe tribute, the guy did his research. Im only a casual rap fan (im more of a heavy metal fan) but this is VERY well done.