\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Kindle Worlds Author Panel at JoeCon\r\n

\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n I just wanted to call everyone\'s attention to the G.I. Joe Kindle Worlds Author Panel at JoeCon. This will be from 2:00-2:50 on Saturday, April 11th and will feature Bill Nedrow (G.I. Joe: First Salvo and G.I. Joe: Honor), Justin Bell (The Price of Peace: Snake Bite, The Price of Peace: Counter Strike, and The Price of Peace: Final Conflict), and Troy Osgood (G.I. Joe: The First Strike and G.I. Joe: Brainstorm). The panel will be held in the PCCCC Lower Level. I invite everyone who plans to attend JoeCon to stop by and hear the exciting things that are happening with G.I. Joe and Kindle Worlds.\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n Last edited by wedge1968; 03-31-2015 at 01:30 PM.\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; pd[897489] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #2\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n wedge1968\r\n \r\n
    \r\n wedge1968 is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n I\'ve been told that no characters from my first novel, G.I. Joe: First Salvo, will be eligible for the contest. However, my latest novel, G.I. Joe: Body Count, features two new great characters and more importantly a great story.
    \n
    \nMore importantly, it was just released and is available right now on Amazon. I know that this pales in comparison to all of the SDCC news, but go pick it up. It\'ll give you something to read during F5 week.
    \n
    \n
    \n
    \nhttp://www.amazon.com/G-I-JOE-Count-...ds=bill+nedrow\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[898475] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #3\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n wedge1968\r\n \r\n
    \r\n wedge1968 is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n The contest that was announced at JoeCon is now live. Please go vote for Stiletto.
    \n
    \n
    \nhttp://pulse.hasbro.com/news/article...an_vote_survey\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[896177] = "898475,897489"; pn[0] = ",896177"; pn[897489] = "896177,898475"; pn[898475] = "897489,896177"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[5178] = "wedge1968"; // -->

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Kindle Worlds Author Panel at JoeCon

I just wanted to call everyone's attention to the G.I. Joe Kindle Worlds Author Panel at JoeCon. This will be from 2:00-2:50 on Saturday, April 11th and will feature Bill Nedrow (G.I. Joe: First Salvo and G.I. Joe: Honor), Justin Bell (The Price of Peace: Snake Bite, The Price of Peace: Counter Strike, and The Price of Peace: Final Conflict), and Troy Osgood (G.I. Joe: The First Strike and G.I. Joe: Brainstorm). The panel will be held in the PCCCC Lower Level. I invite everyone who plans to attend JoeCon to stop by and hear the exciting things that are happening with G.I. Joe and Kindle Worlds.
      Last edited by wedge1968; 03-31-2015 at 01:30 PM.