Unofficial FSS Guessing Game - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Woo hoo!! Go me! Lol

Hmm.. well I already gave my recipe.. so now I just need to choose a time and day. If we are going off of every other day.. so basically a new reveal twice to possibly 3 times a week.

But I thought they said that all of the reveals would be done by the time registration ended.. maybe I was wrong.

Guess its time to start picking them one by one now.

No guts no glory they say.
    Last edited by Magick*; 05-28-2015 at 03:17 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Well I would think they would have a reveal Friday, but a Thursday reveal is what would happen if we chose every other day..

So a guess is in order..

Today, 2:37 p.m. for good ol Nunchuk.

Nunchuk Scoring

Well, I'll be damned. When I go to Nunchuk's reveal post I see 2:39pm. I gotta give it to ya. +1 to Magick.

I'm also giving a +1 to Troynos for getting the every other day prediction.

Magick=13.25
    Troynos=7
    Me=3, I get one for the day, right?

Body parts:
    Me-Got it pretty close. Helmet, I think that's the Temple SE head under there, body, arms, and nunchuks. Who woulda guessed Airtight legs? Weird, but I like it.=+5
    Magick-Helmet, body, arms=+3
    Troynos-N/A

Totals:
    Magick=16.25
    Me=8(Look out, I'm coming for ya!)
    Troynos=7
    Last edited by Geek-Viper; 05-30-2015 at 05:03 PM. Reason: Forgot to add a point for Magick getting the day.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

BAT Scoring

So here's a twist. We all thought, especially since they said it was, a straight repaint. Except Troynos that predicted a new head. Which I would love. I actually prefer the v2 design myself. That means that +1 to Troynos for making a choice I would have preferred.

But the Cyber Ninja legs are a nice surprise. I kinda like it. Anyway, +3 to us all for the arms/body/head(Troynos gets that above mentioned point here for head choice).

Magick=19.25
    Me=11
    Troynos=10

Also, what the hell are we going to do with that BAT v3.2 sword? It's totally incompatible. At least I assume it is. I just moved my BATs to the new house and can't check it. Still, WTF?
    Last edited by Geek-Viper; 05-30-2015 at 05:03 PM.

What is up with the two reveal, one reveal, two reveal? The Bat was a surprise.. I like the new legs, but I hope that red isn't that..well.. Red. Lol

I think the old arm attachment has been modified to fit the ME Bat arm. Or at least I would hope.

So next reveal will be Mon. As per the every other day, but it would be funny if they tossed out one tomorrow. It would go with their theme of 2, 1, 2...1.

What is up with the two reveal, one reveal, two reveal?
    I don't know. Just the Club being weird. Like the Club do. But they'll never get these done in time at this rate.

I think the old arm attachment has been modified to fit the ME Bat arm. Or at least I would hope.
    On General's Joes Justin mentioned the Club has stated:
    this is only a reference mock-up and the plan is to re-tool the sword hand attachment and make the figure parts translucent.

Still a little weird. But I'll take a new BAT weapon any time I can get it.

For my next round predictions I think we're getting 2 Monday.

Interrogator: Like you guys are saying, General Mayhem everything with a new head. But I can't remember if they said at Con if the helmet was going to be removable. So I'm guessing no.

Pathfinder: I think it'll be Ret. Joe Colton everything with Lifeline head and a new hat. Probably the PoC Zartan vest. Although I wouldn't be surprised if they get all lazy and use Gnaw's hat and vest. Big question is the weapons. Can they get the vintage weed-wacker? Will they tool a new one. Will they piss us all off and not put one in at all? Or worst yet, get ultra lazy and give us Zarana's gun? Cause, whatever, it's got a rotating blade thing on the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Geek-Viper View Post
    For my next round predictions I think we're getting 2 Monday.

Interrogator: Like you guys are saying, General Mayhem everything with a new head. But I can't remember if they said at Con if the helmet was going to be removable. So I'm guessing no.

Pathfinder: I think it'll be Ret. Joe Colton everything with Lifeline head and a new hat. Probably the PoC Zartan vest. Although I wouldn't be surprised if they get all lazy and use Gnaw's hat and vest. Big question is the weapons. Can they get the vintage weed-wacker? Will they tool a new one. Will they piss us all off and not put one in at all? Or worst yet, get ultra lazy and give us Zarana's gun? Cause, whatever, it's got a rotating blade thing on the end.

I think It said he was going to have a removable helmet.. and that it was based on the 91' version of him.. which means I will be changing my recipe up a bit.

Ok I also believe new reveals Monday.. and predict the first around 2:30 again.. the second will be about 4:00.

First will be Interrogator and will have a 25th CG body, possibly arms, but am guessing different arms. 25th Major Bludd legs and modified Vacation in the Shadows con head with helmet. Some sort of either shoulder holster or the leg holster that comes with Barricade.

Second will be pathfinder using the Con TF Recondo torso, possibly Lifeline legs, definitely Lifeline head and the Pit Commando/Benchpress boonie hat. chainsaw accessory..

Let's see how this goes. Lol

Well back to one reveal.. so the next reveal will probably be two.. and I totally missed the mark on both Pathfinders build and time.. only missed the time by 15 min. Roughly.. lol

My predictions for the final six. Outback, interrogator, ice creeper, sneak peek, billy and I forget who is left...Bullhorn.
    Last edited by gnawgahyde; 06-02-2015 at 04:16 PM.
    "I am still alive! Crusher, I'm coming for you! I want my old life back. And will you leave Bacon alone?"

SECRET SANTA CHECK MY WANTS FOR MY WISH LIST!
    Always looking to buy, sell, trade: Please CHECK my want lists:
    http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.p...ahyde%27s+list