G.I. Joe bust palisades

yojoe.com

G.I. Joe bust palisades

Hi, I'm a french collector and have buy in 2002 some bust from palisades and on the box from Storm shadow and snake eyes it wasn't a number. I don't open boxes also I would like knows if it's a number or busts are without him?

someone can help me and say me the value from these busts

thanks and sorry for my bad english

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Palisades busts

The Palisades busts vary in price, from $75-200 generally. They had a few with Storm Shadow - a white, turquoise, and red version I believe. The Turquoise was limited to 100 and an online exclusive that sold out the fastest and is generally the most desirable in all of the Palisades line.

They also came out with full size statues but those are a little more generally.

They all were part of numbered editions on the bottom. If you have one that has "AP" or no number, that was a test run of the paint colors, and although they may have more value, its hit or miss. They are called Artist Proofs.
    WANTED: Rise of Cobra & Retailiation movie memoriabilia (from scripts and production items, props, to movie and billboard banners, store signage and larger items!). TOP $

Hasbro Items: Paperwork & design sketches, ARTWORK, licensing books, promo flyers/slicks, employee items, presentation art.

Licensed Merchandise (non-figure/vehicle) like towels, Coleco ride-on toys (sleds or bicycles) , vintage child clothing, and an original Konami Arcade game.